Castle Oak 25-May-17
deerhaven 25-May-17
Tajue17 25-May-17
ground hunter 25-May-17
IdyllwildArcher 25-May-17
Bou'bound 25-May-17
bigbuckODY 27-May-17
23-May-17
I'm looking at rangefinders with angle compensation with all ranges I like the Nikon brand so can you help with recommendations for which model to purchase???????

23-May-17
Do yourself a favor and get the Leupold amazing rangefinders. One and done, I've had bushnell, Nikon and wild game innovations, they have all let me down at some point.

23-May-17
..or better yet a Sig Kilo. Best rangefinder out there for your money right now.

23-May-17
I'll bet every brand has let someone down at some point in time, but the only TWO that I couldn't use were Leuopolds. Two in a row were off by two and three yards at twenty yards respectively. My first was a Bushnell, good rangefinder, but wouldn't read through camo mesh. Then the two Lupys that didn't know what the ranges were. Now I use a Nikon 1000 and am completely satisfied after three years use.

24-May-17
I like nikon too I'll compare in a local store a nikon and leupold and buy on amazon prime account thanks for the advice

25-May-17
I have had a Nikon Rifleman 1000 for several years. I have put this thing through hell between hunting, work and golf. It has never once failed me.

25-May-17
Been using Nikon range finder for several years. Had Leupold, leica, Bushnell before and gave them all away. Haven't been let down yet with Nikon.

25-May-17
still using the same Nikon I bought 15yrs ago,, amazing..

25-May-17
what ever you do, do not buy a Halo, absolute junk

25-May-17
I absolutely love my Nikon Archer's Choice. Used it for years. Battery lasts, good in low light, I like the objective size, easy to pick out target, angle compensation works well.

25-May-17
Sig kilo for sure

27-May-17
I'm going to stick with nikon and I'll let my daughter use my old nikon range finder thanks guys

• Sitka Gear