stealthycat 25-May-17
stealthycat 25-May-17
Fulldraw1972 25-May-17
jdee 25-May-17
Quinn @work 26-May-17
Scooby-doo 26-May-17
stealthycat 26-May-17
24-May-17
Results are out as of today. Received an email reciept and confirmed privilege on kshuntfishcamp.com. Glad I'm headed back.

24-May-17
Our party will be heading to Kansas as well this year. Unit 1 here we come. First time not in Nebraska since 2006.

24-May-17
I am a dumb man. I can't find where to look up draw results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

24-May-17
mine shows Nonres Deer Permit Application Entered

24-May-17
Sorry DC I can't get the link to go. I got another receipt on my email. That's how I knew I drew. I then logged on and clicked on my orders. The tag you drew will show up in there as active.

24-May-17
so either those who still see "entered" means we didn't draw, or maybe we drew an optional muley tag, or maybe its just not all updated or ..... good gawd its maddening !!

24-May-17
I drew!

24-May-17
clicking refresh over and over and over ..... they must be using a Commodore 64 computer to run/update

I swear, there is a business opportunity for someone who can run these draws super fast and accurate unless truly the G&F don't care about getting it done timely.

24-May-17
kshuntfishcamp.com; use your social and date of birth to log in. Look under "privileges".

24-May-17
Nothing posted on my account yet

25-May-17
mine is still the same. My guess is the people claiming they drew either, are having fun with people or are saying that as they now have a hunting license. I had a hunting license since spring turkey(and the last 15 years) so its always been on there. The deer tag as not been added that I can find. Neither did I get a point

25-May-17
I just got notice that my grandson drew unit 13. He will be excited to say the least

25-May-17

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo

25-May-17
Maybe I didn't draw! Not worried yet. Mine is actually a gun tag so maybe that is latter

25-May-17
still nothing has changed for my account - only that I have have entered

almost like Kansas has conducted a draw for some people but not others - I don't understand how an automated/computer draw can not have results sent out

25-May-17
after 3 hang ups and 45 minutes of the Pratt office not answering calls, I was told that the draw hadn't happened which of course it has, then transferred and a much nicer lady said that she can't confirm but if you're still showing "entered" you didn't draw

so I didn't draw ... damn sure would be nice to no yes or no for sure though

25-May-17
I missed the deadline and I still drew.

25-May-17
I got my draw results yesterday as well

25-May-17
I guess that I didn't draw. I checked my privileges and all that is showing is my 2017 NR license and that I "entered" an application for a NR tag.

25-May-17
Mad Trapper - that's what I'm guessing too ..... instead of letting everyone know the draw results they're only letting those who were successful know. Those not successful are in limbo not knowing. Typical way a G&F works isn't it ? :(

25-May-17
I'll just let the people do their job and get notified when they want me to be....

25-May-17
The nice lady on the phone checked and nothing yet is showing for 3 of us. She said that a lot of the draw results haven't been updated.

Patience it will get done.

25-May-17
My drawing just showed

25-May-17
My daughter and I are headed to Kansas for bow hunt

25-May-17

25-May-17
I had one point going into the draw this year (I skipped last year for the first time). I've drawn 100% of the time with zero points so I know I will draw this year and yet it still doesn't say I've drawn. I think it's a pretty safe bet everyone's info has not been updated yet.

25-May-17
just baffling the inability to use computers and send out draw results consistently

25-May-17
Maybe they are waiting on the wind turbines to generate enough power to fire their computers back up!!!

25-May-17
Just a bad way to do a draw .... conduct it then release all the results. Don't release part of the results one day, part another, part this weekend, part next week.

I've not been a part of a draw ever that was parted up like this, some knowing, some not. I've fire the company doing the draw immediately, unacceptable.

25-May-17

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Wouldn't it suck if you didn't draw two years in a row Stealthy lol...that's KARMA!

25-May-17
no that would be really bad luck, karma doesn't exist

I'll have hope until KDFW decides to mark me as not drawn I guess .... maybe next week I'll know, maybe July or August. Nobody knows - remember, just because there was a draw doesn't mean you get to find out if you drew it seems.

25-May-17
My neighbor called up the Kansas license folks today. He was told the notifications were to let folks know the drawing was completed and the results were sched to be out "next week".

Based on what I read here on Bowsite, the Montana draw was messed up too.

25-May-17
So how did so many people get notified and if they're that screwed up how can anyone trust that kind of draw system anyway?

25-May-17
My account has been updated this afternoon to: Awarded Hunt (1st Choice) Hunt Description:)

25-May-17
Everyone that applied should have received one. Never had them do it before. It has really caused a lot of grief for nothing. They said all along it would be end of May so they just should have let it go at that. You should be able to check next week. When the results are ready there will be a link on their website

25-May-17
recieved one what? notification of successful draw? or unsuccessful? because I was told on the phone the draw hadn't happened - which was a lie of course because we know it HAS happened. We also know the email notifications have been spread over 24 hours .... again, how antiquated a system are they using that cannot send emails to everyone saying "you drew" or "you didn't draw"

I don't have patience or understanding for systems that don't work. Nothing you can do of course but complain to Kansas about how pathetic a draw system they have. They hold all the cards

25-May-17
I drew a tag for Western Kansas and kind of miss the ole days of having it just show up in the mail.

25-May-17
glad you found out - KDFW is keeping a lot of the draw held back for some reason :(

25-May-17
I'm one of the lucky ones first time ever trying to pull a tag. Never hunted Kansas but unit 1 hear i come. Now i opted for the upgrade for either or Mulley tag but dont know if that draw is later because i haven't seen that refund show back up in my checking acount.

25-May-17

Quinn @work's embedded Photo
Quinn @work's embedded Photo
At 10:00 am Pratt said nothing was in file. I got a successful email at 5:00 pm. My 10 year old daughter drew her first deer tag! We're both pretty excited. My 13 year old son drew his too.

One of my buddies still hasn't got an email but 4 out of 5 of us have up until now.

Stealthy don't stress if you had 1 point you definitely drew but I agree this new licensing company sucks ass! THey even charge a privilege fee on top of a convenience fee. If the privilege fee goes toward KS deer management that's fine but I doubt it.

Anyone know of any leases available? :)

25-May-17
I didn't have a PP

Unit 1 isn't near what is used to be IMO.

Congrats to all who drew, and all who have been notified. Didn't KS send duplicate tags to a lot of people last year?

I just don't understand how they can botch it this badly. Any good software company should be able to write a decent drawing program and release all the results same time. I work with a lot of systems, drawing doesn't seem that too difficult nor does releasing the information at the same time.

25-May-17
its been updated - I didn't draw - glad it finally shows at least

maybe I can get a leftover tag in some unit I know landowners in - that's always an option I guess

25-May-17
You didn't get a point from not drawing last year?

25-May-17
Looks like I drew my first choice, if we believe the website

25-May-17
I drew a tag last year - my complaint was they released draw results over a 30 hour period ... or longer if some people have not heard yet on their results. Just a botched up mess the way they did it.

I know I didn't draw now - I can move on and plan something else and everyone who drew good luck.

25-May-17
30 hrs is your problem? That's hilarious !

25-May-17
you do know computers are pretty fast at things, right?

25-May-17
meh, its over now - ya'll who drew tags have incredible hunts and good luck to ya'll

25-May-17
Kansas isn't the only state that has a trickle effect on finding out about draws.

25-May-17
That has to be one of the most ^$#@^$ web sites I have ever been on !! I never received an e mail from KS but today it says.. 2017 archery whitetail ACTIVE with a privilege number so I guess that means I drew.

26-May-17
Big John, that's awesome. I hope your daughter and you have a great hunt. It will be good just spending time together. I can't wait to take my daughter this year. She said at least a KS deer will be easier than a CO public land turkey. Have to agree. KS is great for offering youth opportunity.

Stealthy that sucks you didn't draw. It's happened to me once and it's hard to swallow and I was in disbelief for a week, checking the site daily.

WY has the best system, on time draw results and refunds rather quickly. WY NR Elk should be the model for all states. Within 1 month of applying you have draw results on the day and time they say. I'll add too, minimal fees. This new KS system is the worst with the highest fees. Even the Pratt people were frustrated, but nice.

Writer, You're always in the know, why did KS change license vendors? Was it because of the 2 buck tag debacle last year?

26-May-17
The season is months away, does it really matter if it takes a week for the results to trickle out?? I bought a point this year as I am pretty sure that I will draw next year with a point. I only have 2 weeks too hunt this year and I like to have at least 3 in Kansas. Best of luck to all who drew! Scooby

26-May-17
That's the luck of the draw, but it sucks they messed a pretty simple thing to do up. Kansas did send me an email reply today - so maybe those who drew didn't, and those who didn't did? Who knows ..... regardless I can now plan my fall 2017 accordingly.

"The draw was done Wednesday night, and while the results were being transferred into a database that would be put online, an auto-generated email, intended as a receipt for online purchases, was inadvertently sent. Those emails were not supposed to be sent, and are not intended to be a message of draw success. The best way to know your status in the draw will be to go online Tuesday of next week and check the draw status file."

• Sitka Gear