grazak 30-May-17
Bowboy 30-May-17
Rickm 30-May-17
Charlie Rehor 30-May-17
REDMAN1 30-May-17
JM 30-May-17
Straight Shooter 04-Jun-17
26-May-17
I just got a message I drew. Obviously I will be in shock for at least a week but when that wears off let's hear some stuff!!

26-May-17
Congratulations! That's all I got.

26-May-17
Very cool!! Enjoy it. Lee

26-May-17
Don, Congratulations!!! I know the feeling too, because I also drew a Desert bighorn tag!, I still can't believe it. It is going to be a fun year :) John

26-May-17
Congrats, way to go!

27-May-17
Congrats on the tag.

27-May-17
Wow congrats!

27-May-17
Dang....congrats!

27-May-17
Great news Don.

Some lucky guys on BS pulling giant tags.

27-May-17
Congrats Don & JM! You pulled off what so many of us hope for each year. How many points? Hope you guys can devote a lot of time to your adventures. Best I ever beat was 1% odds but you guys beat powerball odds.

27-May-17
My odds were literally thousands to one. I'm going to figure it out soon and I believe I had eight points. I found out from a message from hunting fool while in front of a restaurant waiting for my girlfriend. I was in complete shock and wondering around muttering everyone was looking at me like I was crazy! I'm going to be hunting nine different big game species this year.

27-May-17
Nine??? Yikes that is definitely more than I could handle. Got one tag and not sure if I even want a 2nd this year. Give us your 2017 lineup. Very curious how you intend to pull it off!

27-May-17
I calculated my odds based on 2016 and they were 2,064:1, with 7 bonus points.

Some hunts I can't name but 2 are already done. Florida gator & hog, whitetail back home, sheep, cow elk Dec, mule deer & lope in WY (almost 100% sure to draw both).

27-May-17
Congratulations

27-May-17
Don, I think we are in similar boats. I am doing a Roosevelt elk hunt at the end of September, a peninsula brown bear hunt in October, a Kansas Whitetail hunt, and now the Desert sheep hunt. These are problems I like to have :) By the way I drew unit 181 with 18 points, I don't know that the odds were but I know that they weren't good.

John

27-May-17
Congrats on the tag, I imagine as you make some further realizations, some of those other species hunts for this year will get postponed. Sheep hunting in NV can be challenging for several logistical reasons not to mention time consuming. What unit did you draw for?

27-May-17
I drew unit 207, I am not canceling any other hunts. I am semi retired and have lots of free time. I also just sold my latest rehab and made an obscene amount of money so I can afford some extra trips this year. Worked out great!

27-May-17
Congrats Don Are you going to consider getting a guide or are you going to do it on your own.

27-May-17
DIY all the way! Always except gator in FL, way to much expensive gear. oilcan I have an extra gator tag..............

27-May-17
Wow, congrats on the awesome tag! Have fun!

27-May-17
Congrats, Don!

27-May-17
Don I'm sure that would be a blast but I'm already spread thin. I drew the Nevada 231 Deer tag, I have a Colorado Deer Hunt then a SD Whitetail Hunt not to mention my hunts here in California. Some of us still have to work. LOL

27-May-17
Don I'm sure that would be a blast but I'm already spread thin. I drew the Nevada 231 Deer tag, I have a Colorado Deer Hunt then a SD Whitetail Hunt not to mention my hunts here in California. Some of us still have to work. LOL

27-May-17
Both, that is what dreams are made of. my best, Paul

27-May-17
Congratulations!

28-May-17
How cool is that!!

Congrats you 2

28-May-17
Fantastic!

Best of luck!

30-May-17
Holy AWESOME! Congrats!!!

30-May-17
Congrats! you have the "year of all years" in front of you!

Life is good!

Mark

30-May-17
Congrats on an amazing tag, please take lots of pics so we can all follow along.

30-May-17
Having drawn my desert sheep tag last year, I know exactly how you feel! Fortunately, or unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of other hunts to try to coordinate around. But I did have to work, so I had to scout on weekends so as not to use up vacation time so I could have it all for the hunt itself. In the first months of scouting, I didn't see how people could get so addicted to sheep hunting, but by the time the hunt was over I definitely wished I could do it again. What are the odds of drawing two sheep hunts in the same year (which I believe is what you (Don) did in two different states)? Congratulations!

For the two of you that drew the Nevada tags, what are the hunt dates?

30-May-17
Grats Don!

30-May-17
Congrats !!

30-May-17
I want what JM is drinking or smoking..! Congrats John on your Tags, sure wish I had that 181 tag...

30-May-17
Congrats should be quite the adventure!

30-May-17
Good Lord Don!! Co ewe and Nv desert ram? Wow.

Jm you drew and Ed in S9 a few years back didn't you?

Congrats and hunt hard.

30-May-17
Congrats JM and Don.

30-May-17
That is awesome, congrats I drew 207 desert also.

30-May-17
Rick, in 2009 I drew a Colorado S9 Sheep tag, a Nevada California Bighorn tag in unit 12, and a Arizona unit 1 Elk tag. I killed my Colorado ram on the first evening but It took 13 days to kill the Nevada ram so I only had 4 days in Arizona for elk before I had to come back to work.

Troy, I am only drinking diet coke :)

Redman1, Congratulations!

04-Jun-17
Wow Don congrats buddy!!

• Sitka Gear