bigeasygator 11-Jun-17
loesshillsarcher 12-Jun-17
Mike the Carpenter 12-Jun-17
'Ike' (Phone) 14-Jun-17
Tradmike 15-Jun-17
SteveB 16-Jun-17
loesshillsarcher 26-Jun-17
30-May-17
Anyone have one for sale before i order a new one?

30-May-17
Scarce as hen's teeth! I finally found one on eBay after watching for several months.

If you get a new one, I would suggest getting a solid color vs the camo. Might possibly save you some headaches or heartache with airport personnel.

30-May-17
+1 t-roy

30-May-17
Thanks everyone

01-Jun-17
Consider the Sitka Nomad. Ditto getting a solid color vs. camo.

01-Jun-17
The Nomad looks to be a couple inches bigger, which is helpful if you shoot a longer ATA bow.

01-Jun-17
This is the same and it flies under the radar at airports.

https://www.amazon.com/William-Joseph-Terrestrial-Rolling-Duffel/dp/images/B000TT018I

10-Jun-17
A+ To the stund up guy that sent me a terraglide in mint condition , nice to deal with good people! Thank you sir

10-Jun-17
If anyone else has one let me know!!

11-Jun-17
I've got an older camp version of the bag that's in decent shape. Shoot me a PM if you're interested SteveB.

12-Jun-17
I was ready to order a couple of them and was told they are out of stock and redesigning them for next year.

12-Jun-17
Really like mine. Just flew to Alaska with it. Had my takedown longbow and arrow case inside along with all the clothes I'd need for the duration of the hunt. It was money well spent.

Bought one for me, and one for my hunting buddy from a place in Ontario. They were by far the cheapest price, and it had free shipping. I was skeptical, but we threw caution into the wind and gave it a try. Luckily, it worked out just fine.

No I do not remember the name of the outfit. I do recommend that you get the black one, not the camo. Just prevents any problems with people who detest those of us who wear camo, plus it draws much less attention. To each there own, but as I age, I prefer to fly much lower than the radar picks up.

14-Jun-17
Love mine, all black...

15-Jun-17
I got on to sell good condition. Send me your number and I will text u pics

16-Jun-17
Pm sent with number. Thanks!

26-Jun-17
Any others for sale out there? I sure could use one.

• Sitka Gear