stealthycat 01-Jun-17
Fulldraw1972 01-Jun-17
gobbler 01-Jun-17
pop-r 01-Jun-17
gobbler 01-Jun-17
LKH 01-Jun-17
01-Jun-17
Results are posting.

I think they are still updating as my information as of 9am central is incomplete, but my pref points showed back up and it shows successful for elk, but still shows "mailing a refund" My brother's shows the unit(and we are on a group app) so I am ok, but I did go back and check my app just to make sure.

01-Jun-17
thanks for posting this ... I was understanding a 400 code = not drawn and yet today, I checked because of this thread and

ELK SUCCESSFUL LIMITED LICENSE FOR 1ST CHOICE: EE077O1M 5 0 2017

makes not drawing KS was less painful :)

01-Jun-17
Thanks for posting that SoDak. I was showing the same thing and got confused. I will check it later this afternoon to see if its updated.

01-Jun-17
There site will not even let you check now. This morning it showed my sons draw was successful, but they were sending a refund?

01-Jun-17

LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
LUNG$HOT's embedded Photo
You guys crashed the dam site! Ha

01-Jun-17
If you got successful with refund according to fish and wildlife it's a glitch and you were successful with the draw...no refund.

01-Jun-17
It appears that only the elk is messed up.

My son and I got "Successful" and that we will be sent a "Leftover License Letter". My points are gone and his are not.

Maybe that means I drew my first choice and he drew a second or later choice?

01-Jun-17
site is working again

01-Jun-17
Points for me this year. Next year I am hoping I draw with a 50% chance of drawing. 2 more years on deer points

01-Jun-17
Got a 61 Rifle tag with my wife.

01-Jun-17
What season gobbler? My dad has a "499" code for the first not "early" season so I guess the 2nd. I thought he was out but maybe like stealthycat he is not out yet. The backdoor may not be as reliable as once thought from what I'm seeing.

01-Jun-17
4th season, we had 20 points.

01-Jun-17
Maybe they went to Montana for training????

• Sitka Gear