MoosePMed 07-Jun-17
UltimatePred 12-Jun-17
01-Jun-17

UltimatePred's embedded Photo

UltimatePred's Link
Hey guys, We thought maybe you needed to drop a "subtle" hint :) to one of your loved ones or get something for your father so we figured we would help you out! We have a couple of specials going. One special is with our Stalker Decoys and the other is with our Ultimate Predator Adventure Cam.

01-Jun-17
The regular price of the camera is way less than the "name" action camera. Take off $40 bucks for this sale and it's quite a deal. Excellent in low light. C

02-Jun-17
Glad to hear you like the camera Charlie!

02-Jun-17

longbeard's embedded Photo
All tricked by the Wind Drifters
All tricked by the Wind Drifters
If the camera performs half as good as the Wind Drifter turkey decoys, you would be foolish not to buy one. Lance thanks again for a great product!

02-Jun-17

Another
Another

02-Jun-17

and another
and another

06-Jun-17
Longbeard, Those are beautiful photos. I'm so happy you have been having fun with the Wind Drifters. I'll attach the video we created from the footage you submitted from your friend's daughter's hunt. Thanks again!

Hey Boys, Come & Get Me from Lance Hallum on Vimeo.

06-Jun-17
It hit me as soon as I clicked "submit message" that this is a video of a shotgun hunt. Sorry guys. Regardless, it's still fun to watch these big boys stroll into the decoys.

06-Jun-17
tried to enter the code for the camera and the cart doest update to the reduced price, Is the sale still going on, or did it end?

06-Jun-17
Sasquatch, it's still going on. We've had several orders with the coupon code and I just tested it myself. It seems to be working fine. The coupon code for the UPAC is "savecam" no spaces, etc. Give it another go. If you can't get it to work, shoot me a PM with your number and I'll call you and do it manually.

Thanks, Luke

06-Jun-17
Got it, thanks! Was using the fathersday2017 code before.

07-Jun-17
No worries Sasquatch! Thanks for the order.

12-Jun-17
Just wanted to let everyone know that we use 2-3 day shipping so there's still time to get that great Father's Day gift!

• Sitka Gear