PECO 03-Jun-17
pa10point 04-Jun-17
SteveB 04-Jun-17
Sidekick 04-Jun-17
petedrummond 05-Jun-17
smarba 05-Jun-17
03-Jun-17

SteveB's Link
Has anyone heard of this or tried it yet? Seems like it could be great gear made by a Seal.

03-Jun-17
It's been available for a while now. Not liking the pattern at all. Lots of people getting into the camo game now, but I'll stick to what I'm using and liking.

03-Jun-17
He's gonna have to wanna sell it at a lot better deal then he currently does before I'd buy any of it. But, that goes for most of it and, he's no different

03-Jun-17
So, what's different between this and Sitka? Price point seems to be in line with his competition...

03-Jun-17
Pretty pricey and looks like natgear from a distance

03-Jun-17
nvgoat X2 not impressed!

03-Jun-17
Agree pricey but some interesting fabrics used. They're gonna have to bite the bullet to get it the hands of the gen public to validate the absorbent price. Even a short stent on camofire would help them take off.

Heck, give some to Newburg or some good gear heads for a solid review would be a great start.

03-Jun-17
Yawn.

04-Jun-17
depths of shading range of colors =sales pitch for SOS

04-Jun-17
If I were them I'd run a 90 day 40% off and get some out there. Price where it is and people will buy what's proven instead. IMHO

04-Jun-17
A 40 day 90% off sale & I might be interested.

05-Jun-17
Its the same camo as Natural Gear. Great pattern outline breakup. NATGEAR diappeared and i guess they bought the pattern. Far superior to what most people buy which looks good in a store but is far from good at distance. SUPER PATTERN. USED NATGEAR FOR OVER 25 YEARS.

05-Jun-17
Ditto ohio. Just by looking at the garments I can see that the cut & seams don't have the body mapping layout that justifies the high $ commanded by the big names. If you're going to ask top $ for your garment, it has to be better quality than the big names are offering.

• Sitka Gear