Fuzzy 13-Jun-17
Fuzzy 13-Jun-17
Huntcell 13-Jun-17
SteveB 13-Jun-17
Bowbender 13-Jun-17
Scar Finga 13-Jun-17
10-Jun-17

Ranch Fairy's Link
Howdy from a Tripod in Texas! The folks at Bishop were kind enough to send me a couple 125 Pipeline Single Bevel Broadheads to review. Seeing how it's off season, it's only appropriate that a few pigs get the durability testing portion. Full overview of head, 2 pigs get pipelined. Check out Bishop Archery.com for some very tough, super sharp, critter gitters. - Ranch Fairy Out

https://youtu.be/t7C-eP-xqUs

13-Jun-17
I have to say that your bowsite "handle" is one of the most evocative I've seen...

13-Jun-17
tough looking head, looks rather "rough" as in crudely constructed and poorly finished, and as a stickbow guy, I doubt it would be appropriate for big game due to the low length/width ratio. Might be fine for higher kinetic energy compounds, and with a low enough price point, I'd try them on groundhog, squirrels, grouse, etc.

13-Jun-17
Ouch!

13-Jun-17
Not sure this broadhead will get very good penetration on big game?

13-Jun-17
So what's the proprietary 41L40 steel being used? I asked the question when the proprietary S-7 was referenced on another thread and received no answer. Either it's 41L40 (basically 4140 with lead added for machinability) or it's not. Same with S-7. You may ask for a melt that has higher alloying elements (within the specs) but it's still S-7. Same with 41L40.

13-Jun-17
Looks like it did a pretty good job on a big game animal! Thanks for the review and cool videos! Scar.

• Sitka Gear