Scrappy 14-Jun-17
Woods Walker 14-Jun-17
Genesis 14-Jun-17
TD 14-Jun-17
Sage Buffalo 14-Jun-17
Woods Walker 14-Jun-17
Zbone 14-Jun-17
14-Jun-17
Quick question, is there a difference between Paul Pollick's lure compared to Smokey's lure? Both state to do the same thing only Paul's is a little cheaper?

I would like to make a few mock scapes and get cameras over them. Thanks

14-Jun-17
I can't help you on your question but I can help you save your money. If you really feel you must put some scent in a scrape just piss in it. Wont cost you a thing and you will get just as many pics.

Now if you just have to spend some money, you can send it to me and I'll send you my personal guaranty that you will get just as many pics without using gimmicks.

Sorry for being such a downer here, just hate seeing people get ripped off.

14-Jun-17
What scrappy said. I can't tell you how much money I wasted on commercial scents before I just decided to make the world my urinal.

14-Jun-17
Southeast Deer Study Group (the most respected deer bios in the country) conducted a study back in 2000 on scrape visits using buck urine vs estrus doe urine vs human urine vs " new car smell" ( commercial spray product for vehicle interiors.)

The buck urine and human urine tied for first place ....estrus doe was last.Scents brought on more curiosity to the scrape but nothing more it seemed.Save your money

14-Jun-17
Please do this BEFORE you turn the camera on........

14-Jun-17
Well a guy can only pee so much plus some places it's too cold to...uh...unzip.

14-Jun-17
But....but...that's WHY I do it! Signed......Anthony Weiner

14-Jun-17
I tie-wrapped a 5/8" rope to a branch near my favorite treestand sometime I think last December (can't remember the date but was after November's rut) but anyhow I roped this in a likely spot at the edge of a field that did not previously have a scrape... I used 0 scent of any kind, but it didn't take bucks long to find it and scrape under it and take it over... Since I've got video of BOTH bucks and does working the rope and the attaching branch... Sometimes the bucks scraped even into the month of March and sometimes they worked the rope and branch without scraping... Got video just yesterday of a young buck in velvet, vigorously working the rope but he did not scrape... It seems to now be a year round sign post... They can't seem to walk by it, even the does with at least inspecting it...

• Sitka Gear