Anyone tried these the headlamps look very bright.Lewis

15-Jun-17
I've had one for 10 years, best headlamp made in my opinion. Mike

16-Jun-17
That's what it looks like to me thanks Lewis

16-Jun-17

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Just ordered this one after seeing my bear guide use one. Doubles as a clip on flashlight and has 5 lumen settings with the brightest at 1000. $60 bucks on Amazon.

16-Jun-17
The thing I like about the Led Lenser is it does not have any shadows in the beam and the beam is adjustable from a wide flood for up close skinning or walking to a long distance spot. It also has variable lumen adjustment from really dim to very bright. It uses standard aaa batteries. And it is easy on the batteries too. It was recommended by another bowsiter to me years ago, so I'm passing it along as well.

16-Jun-17
Mike which model do you have Lewis

16-Jun-17

Here's another one my second bear guide used. Good luck there are certainly lots of great options.!

16-Jun-17
Thanks Charlie you are so right that led lense looks like a beacon at night they all are good Lewis

16-Jun-17
Lewis mine is 10 years old, It has a single Led with a Fisheye lens in front. I'll try to see what model it is when I get home. I doubt that model is still available tho.

16-Jun-17
The HC 30 looks seemilar to my Fenix HL35 that has 400 lumens down to 1/2 lumen and sip battery

• Sitka Gear