Buck Watcher 17-Jun-17
t-roy 17-Jun-17
trackman 17-Jun-17
petedrummond 17-Jun-17
Tracker 17-Jun-17
PAOH 17-Jun-17
IdyllwildArcher 17-Jun-17
17-Jun-17
I'm looking for suggestions on a good chair for in a pop up blind. I've always used the collapsible type lawn chairs that fold down and go in a bag. I would like to get a couple of the swiveling ones with adjustable legs that can keep the chair level on uneven ground.

What brand have you had good luck with and like? Are there any you don't like?

Thanks

17-Jun-17

Buck Watcher's embedded Photo
I made (the latest version) mine from an old boat seat, 2 closet flanges, a 12" piece of 1" galvanized pipe and a 14"(?) 2x12. It swivels (silently), comes apart to transport, and is comfortable. I bring a few different of 1” wide slats to level it.

17-Jun-17
I have a Millenium (G100 I think is the model). Very comfortable, adjustable for uneven ground. Little on the heavy side, but not too bad. I also have one of the Cabelas models that works ok but it's not very comfortable IMO.

Not sure if Huntmore is still in business. Looked like a great chair, however, a couple of years ago, I ordered one at a Scheels store. After waiting for 4-5 months, I canceled the order a just bought the Millennium that was in stock. Problem was on Huntmore's end not Scheel's.

17-Jun-17
Just rig up a boat seat with a good base

17-Jun-17
Use a metal folding church chair on a patch of linoleum. Swivel your butt not the chair. Never squeaks. Low tech and dirt cheap

17-Jun-17
I'm not so concerned with a swivel but I have to have adjustable legs. It seems I am always on a hillside or uneven ground.

17-Jun-17
Alps outdoors stealth hunter chair is pretty nice for the money. Quiet, comfortable & legs and chair are adjustable.

17-Jun-17
They already have crosswalks that chirp when it's time to go... do they really need their own chairs too?

EDIT: Oh, IN the blind. Never mind.

• Sitka Gear