Charlie Rehor 06-Jul-17
midwest 06-Jul-17
Bliz6 06-Jul-17
kota-man 06-Jul-17
Barty1970 07-Jul-17
craig@work 07-Jul-17
donnybowhunter 09-Jul-17
23-Jun-17
I currently have a truglo. I'm leaning toward a spot Hogg. I want it tough and simple. I have a few questions though. Do all models pins adjust individually or do some adjust as a group only?

Is there much incentive to buy the new versions over an older version ? I like the idea easily adjustable but Allen wrenches are fine. Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

23-Jun-17
Please weigh in on pin diameter as well thank you.

23-Jun-17
I own the older model fast Eddie xl with the double pins and upgraded to the new 3 pin fast eddie xl this year. Each pin adjusts individually. IMO their pins are brighter and adjustability is second to none. They are a bit heavier but tough as nails.

23-Jun-17
I have good results using Black Gold Pure Driven Bow Sight 75, 1 Pin. On my bow, PSE X-Force DreamSeason, the .019 pin is set to 30 yards and I can shoot 0 to 40 without changing pin position.

23-Jun-17
I've used the Real Deal and currently have the Hunter model on my bow. The Hunter has 2nd and 3rd axis adjustments on it. Spot Hogg sites are very durable and have a lifetime warranty. Their customer service is top notch. I've used the .029 and .019 pins and prefer the .019. I have a Hogg It on order for another bow I just bought. I would recommend Spot Hogg, you won't be disappointed.

23-Jun-17
my spot hog 5 pin is 10-15 years old. tuff tuff tuff I just got a fast eddie xl today. love me some spot hog

23-Jun-17
I like my Black Gold Rush. Solid, simple, bright and made in the USA for about $100. I like 3 pins - 25/35/50. I will only shoot at an deer out to 40 yards so it's basically a 2 pin. Less to be in the way/confusing. The 50 pin it for target or at a wounded animal.

I had mine made .026/.019/.019. The .010 is to small for these old eyes to see.

23-Jun-17
Look at the Trophy Ridge React Pro 5 pin. I recently borrowed one from a friend to test out and I am pretty impressed. Adjust the top two pins and the rest fall in line.

23-Jun-17
Thanks so much.

26-Jun-17
You can find that Trophy Ridge REACT on ebay for about $85 shipped.

26-Jun-17
I went to the Trophy Ridge React 5 pin a couple years ago. Amazing how it works and have not had any issues with it. Sure beats standing shooting arrow after arrow trying to set longer yardage pins. The sight ring is really big on it so takes a larger peep if you line them up but worth it.

05-Jul-17
E-Z-V for me! Game Changer!

05-Jul-17
Black Gold Widow Maker. Simple. Strong. Bright. Great warranty.

05-Jul-17
I have HHA single pin on each of two bows ... Both are green, one is .029 the other .019... I like the .029 a little better.... Shoot out to 60 yds; with both, and no issues with the .029 covering the vitals on a 3 D.... If, I was to buy another, I would probably go with Black Gold Ascent Verdict , single pin , green .029.... I like their angled sight tape, easier I think to read.... Multiple pins are ok, but for me there is to much clutter to look at ...single pin set at 25 or 30 yds with today's bows and your good to go from the tip of your boots out to 35 or 40 yds depending on your rig .... Good luck

06-Jul-17
+1 Scooter. HAHA is terrific. No need to buy current model. Last 3 years are great models. G

06-Jul-17
Black Gold, Verdict with 3 pins. I set them for 20,30 and 40 yards and can use the slider for longer distances. Pin size depends on the age of your eyes.

06-Jul-17
MBG....outstanding sight, outstanding customer service, and Bowsite sponsor.

06-Jul-17
Another vote for MBG. Great sights for sure. # of pins and size is really a personal choice - try to find a couple to test and see what works for you.

06-Jul-17
I always loved by MBG's, but switched to Spott Hog a few years ago and never looked back. Love my Fast Eddies. I've got an old version and a new one. The upgrades on the new one are nice.

07-Jul-17
Spot Hogg Hogg-It five pin; rock solid and 'harder than woodpecker lips'

07-Jul-17
I have used HHA, Spot Hogg, and MBG. Only one I still own is the HHA. All three are great companies with excellent customer service. For my eyes, the HHA was the best. Craig

09-Jul-17
black gold or spott hogg

• Sitka Gear