PAstringking 26-Jun-17
Greg S 26-Jun-17
Chief 419 26-Jun-17
Bou'bound 26-Sep-17
sticksender 26-Sep-17
sticksender 26-Sep-17
Bou'bound 15-Dec-18
26-Jun-17
After the game management counting in the hunting area, and I got 6 more Muskox Trophy tags this year, so I am looking for 4-6 more clients this year.

In the time frame between Oct 15th to end of season Oct 31st, I can do one more hunt with a group with 4 hunters for a combo- or 6 hunters for Muskox only.

Bow or rifle both would work fine for us. If they are okay staying together in camp, we can guide them separately.

Awhile ago you suggested a booking agent who only offers high quality hunts, on second thought I think it could be a good idea for me to use one more agent in the future.

-- Best Regards Frank Feldmann Blockedwww.bowhuntinggreenland.com Blockedwww.greenlandoutfitters.com B. No 988 3932 Arsuk Greenland Office 011 299 68 50 50 Cell 011 299 28 48 51

26-Jun-17
what you looking at to book the six? I tried pm wouldnt work

26-Jun-17
This is a great hunt for Muskox. Frank is a bowhunter, runs a great camp, and will put you on Muskox. No snow machines or frostbite required on this hunt.

26-Jun-17
Such a cool hunt. I can see why they upped the tags. Ox were everywhere.

26-Jun-17
Chief....maybe you haven't been to Greenland in October but its no August hunt.

26-Jun-17

Greg S's embedded Photo
Greg S's embedded Photo
Did this hunt two summers ago in August and there was frost some mornings. It was an awesome experience and Frank has worked hard to give you a first class experience. Just thinking October could be pretty cold and maybe make the Caribou much more difficult. I personally wouldn't want to do the hunt without caribou as a second animal just because it's so much travel and the muskox hunting is relatively easy and quick.

26-Jun-17
PA - The potential for colder weather exists but still no snow machines and sleds are required. There's another option for Muskox hunts and this is it. For the guys that want to ride snow machines to get their Muskox, have fun. Either way it's one of the most unique hunts anyone can do.

26-Sep-17
What is the all in cost of this hunt these days.

26-Sep-17
Base cost $8,250 + Boat charter fee $1,200 + Trophy fee Muskox $2,500 + Trophy fee Caribou $2,500

Plus flight via Iceland to get there, plus shipping/exporting of trophies via Europe.

26-Sep-17
Before booking for 2018 I asked Frank when was the best time of year for an archery combo hunt for both bou & ox. He said the "top season hunt" is early October. Quoting Frank: "Muskox just got out of rut, and the big trophy bulls come down in groups from the mountains. Caribou are in rut, easier to bow hunt, and concentrated in the lower feeding areas."

15-Dec-18

• Sitka Gear