Bowfreak 26-Jun-17
drycreek 26-Jun-17
HuntSeeker 26-Jun-17
Bowfreak 26-Jun-17
Buffalo1 26-Jun-17
jims 27-Jun-17
MPN 27-Jun-17
26-Jun-17
Got hosed on my Wyoming draws so I am looking for an over the counter area(maybe South Dakota) in any state or leftover area in Wyoming to hunt Antelope. Looking at all options including outfitters so if anyone can help or point me in a direction please post!

26-Jun-17
Units near Gillette are going to have leftovers. Also....plenty of outfitters in those areas as they have lots of private land. That is one option...the other I would consider would be SD OTC. I know very little about SD so hopefully others can chime in with help.

26-Jun-17
PM Rock, he may have an opening if unit 26 has leftovers. Last couple of years has been tough in 26 to draw though, so they might not have any. Good place to hunt goats.

26-Jun-17
Bowfreak/Anyone have any good outfitters to recommend near Gillette I could contact to see if they have any openings or if they are in units with leftovers?

26-Jun-17
Check Moore or Spearhead ranch.

26-Jun-17
Contact the Gillette Chamber of Commerce- they may have an outfitter listing for the area.

27-Jun-17
You might check out New Mexico. They have monster bucks available. You ought to still be able to pick up landowner tags. I've pretty much boycotted hunting NMex since they took tags away from the nonres nonguided draw and offered more tags to guided only....plus already have a chunk of landowner tags.

27-Jun-17
check with B&AA or BSC, they may have a few options.

• Sitka Gear