INbowdude 29-Jul-17
INbowdude 11-Aug-17
INbowdude 22-Feb-18
mrfox16 24-Feb-18
INbowdude 24-Feb-18
INbowdude 25-Feb-18
boothill 25-Feb-18
02-Jul-17
Dates for Porkapalooza 12 have been selected. This year we are going in March. Specifically March 1-4, 2018. 6 spots open right now, possibly 7. I'm in, Bad Karma is iffy only because he's going at the end of March as well. We are going back to our roots and opening this up to Bowsiters first. Here's the deal. $350 for 3 days of hunting. Hunt starts on Thursday March 1 at noon. Hunt all day Friday and Saturday, leave Sunday morning. Oklahoma has a couple of licenses and permits that need to be purchased so budget another $50 just to be on the safe side. If you are interested PM me and send your deposit to Matt Napper at Shiloh Ranch (sponsor on Bowsite). I'm staying in the small cabin (already called dibs and the bottom bunk too!). First come, first served and Matt will be the judge based on when he gets a deposit (50% of the hunt). I create a t-shirt for the event along with a small bottle of Porkapalooza Potion and usually a little memento of the hunt as well. Check out the earlier threads. This is a great time in a small camp atmosphere. Stand hunting only because we don't want to mess up anybody else's hunt. Mike aka Hamicus Procurus

02-Jul-17
Your killing me INbowdude!

02-Jul-17
Join the porkside!

03-Jul-17
Word on the street is Hunt4Life is going to make Pork 12.

05-Jul-17
Okay folks we have 2 confirmed spots taken. Start planning. Low cost, high fun. 5 people book the camp. Hate to see the tradition die.

17-Jul-17
I'm declining. Can't do both, unfortunately.

17-Jul-17
This sounds like a blast! Unfortunately for me that's the time of year I do gill-o-fest with my buddies!

17-Jul-17
Just to clarify...it takes 6 to book the camp.

18-Jul-17
Come on boys! Let's get this hunt booked.

19-Jul-17
Wish I could join in again but a certain person in my house decided on another adventure for next year. I will be there in spirit every step of the way.

19-Jul-17
I would like to join the hunt.?

19-Jul-17
Join us Arrowflinger! Give Matt a call.

19-Jul-17
How many is in right now?

20-Jul-17
This is definitely on my bucket list, but not in the cards anytime soon. But I follow the thread every year and hopefully in the next 5-8 years I will be able to participate! ;-)

Looks like you guys have a LOT of fun! :)

20-Jul-17
Arrowflinger, at last count, there are 3 of us counting you.

20-Jul-17
Having attended the 1st & a few after, it definitely is a great fun time & good deal. You'll not find a more fun camp from my past experiences.

27-Jul-17

INbowdude's embedded Photo
INbowdude's embedded Photo
Just a heads up fellow Bowsiters. I only have 2 (possibly 3) folks from the Bowsite that are going to Porkapalooza 12 next March 1-4. I'm going to open this up to other bowhunters who are not on this site soon. So, if you have an interest in this hunt, contact me (more importantly, send Matt Napper @ Shiloh Ranch, a deposit). First come, first served. Only 6 spots available as of 7/27 am. Thanks

29-Jul-17
Porkapalooza 12 may be full. If you contacted me, be sure to contact Matt Napper and get your deposit in. If you've contacted Matt, let me know as well. Getting your deposit in is the only way to ensure you have a spot at this elite opportunity! Thanks!

11-Aug-17
Thanks all, we have a very full camp now.

22-Feb-18
1 week! Gonna try a semi-live hunt starting March 1.

24-Feb-18
Looking forward to the thread

24-Feb-18
I'll probably start a new thread for that hunt.

25-Feb-18
It's PORKAPALOOZA WEEK! Who's happy? This guy!

25-Feb-18
Had a great weekend but time to get serious about the hogs. Time to start packing for Porkapalooza and spending a couple days with the guys.

• Sitka Gear