drycreek 04-Jul-17
Drahthaar 05-Jul-17
Firehuntfish 07-Jul-17
swatmedic 16-Jul-17
razorsharp 21-Jul-17
03-Jul-17

bowbender77's embedded Photo
Just returned from 8 days with Limcroma safaris in South Africa. Limcroma provided world class service at every level. The trophy quality, 5 star lodging, and fellowship made for an epic adventure like no other. That place is like Jurasic Park on steroids. The whole experience was better then expected. Top shelf all the way!

03-Jul-17

Hope to do a full body mount with this large male. He will wear a name tag that will read BARRACK.

03-Jul-17

Couldn't pass this one.
Couldn't pass this one.

03-Jul-17

Dry Cow
Dry Cow

03-Jul-17

This Waterbuck bull had great mass. I cant get my hand around the bases. Very happy to take this trophy. He was high on my wish list

03-Jul-17

What would a bowhunting safari in South Africa be without a little Warthog action? I wouldn't know. Way to much FUN !!!

03-Jul-17
nice. hope to do that trip someday.

03-Jul-17
Looks like very successful adventure. Great trophies there. Congrats.

04-Jul-17
Awesome trophies bowbender! They are a terrific operation for sure. Make sure and post a pic after you get ol Barry Sotoro mounted!

Who was your PH?

04-Jul-17
Nice job bowbender77

04-Jul-17
Great trip bowbender77, who was your PH, I had Marko Steyn and the Bush Otter (Driaon) when I was there last year. Going back in 2019, seems like a long way off.

04-Jul-17
Very nice trophies! Congrats on what looks like a very fine trip. That eland is quite long too!

04-Jul-17
Bowbender77, Congrats on a great trip... I was really looking closely at all of your photos, and I must say that you took some truly exceptional trophies. Each and every one is not only impressive in trophy appearance, but mature. Nicely done!

I have to agree with the "Jurassic Park on steroids" analogy. We had an exceptional safari at Limcroma ourselves a few years back. I can see that the trophy quality is still exceptional. Thanks for sharing. Let's hear some stories on the individual hunts.

04-Jul-17
I had the pleasure of hunting with my P.H. Henno and tracker Andre. They were a great team and fun to hunt with.

04-Jul-17
Wow! Good looking animals, thanks for posting.

04-Jul-17
Congrats on your hunt! Nice Baboon. They usually aren't easy to get with a bow.

04-Jul-17
Great animals bowbender ! Looks like loads of fun !

05-Jul-17
Beautiful Trophies, thanks for sharing. Forrest

07-Jul-17
Thank you very much for posting your photos and sharing your hunting experiences with Limcroma on the forum. Excellent trophy animals all around! Congratulations!

I'm glad you enjoyed hunting with Henno & Andres. Both are excellent at what they do, and Henno is one of our most requested PHs each season. We hope to have you back in camp again soon...

16-Jul-17
Congrats sir! Awesome trophies all around. Hopefully headed back to Limcroma for our second trip in 2018 or 2019.

21-Jul-17
Heading there on the 18th of August! Looks like you had a good trip! Congrats on some great animals and great memories. Really looking forward to this trip!

• Sitka Gear