smarba 21-Jul-17
smarba 12-Oct-17
WapitiBob 12-Oct-17
Striker@home 12-Oct-17
smarba 13-Oct-17
smarba 13-Oct-17
Bowguy 19-Dec-18
12-Jul-17
Years ago National Geographic quit supporting this mapping software platform and it is no longer available.

I was blessed to draw a WY pronghorn tag this year and although there are other options for planning/scouting, I am very familiar with this software and would rather stick with it.

Several years ago I had a copy of WY, but sent it to another Bowsiter and just now realized I had only copied 2 of the discs to my hard drive.

Anyone out there happen to have the WY version I could buy/borrow?

Thanks!

Carl

14-Jul-17
HHEEEEEELLLLPPPPP!

Thx

15-Jul-17
I might still have it, let me check and get back to you.

Dan

15-Jul-17
Not sure if a regular printed map works but you can still get actual land status maps from the BLM or unit maps at mytopo.com I also use OnXmaps quite a bit.

17-Jul-17
Thx guys. I too use OnXmaps, but there are some features with NG TOPO that I'd like to take advantage of.

Deadeye I hope you you can help me out!!!

18-Jul-17
Come on guys, surely SOMEONE is still holding out and using this software platform?!

21-Jul-17
Can't believe nobody has been able to help, one more try pushing thread to the top. I'll try WY state conference too. Thx

12-Oct-17
Nobody has come through, but reviving the post just in case.

12-Oct-17
Will a topo map service and the old huntinggpsmaps BLM4GE loaded into google earth work for you?

12-Oct-17

Striker@home's embedded Photo
Striker@home's embedded Photo
This???

13-Oct-17
Striker...BINGO!!!! I'll shoot you a PM.

And WapitBob, while your suggestion would probably work, I'm not that tech savvy to do much more than barely understand what you're talking about. I'll also shoot you a PM.

Carl

13-Oct-17
I will also add to all that I have AK, NM, CO & AZ if anyone needs help with those.

19-Dec-18
Stiker@Home and Smarba - Just sent you a PM. I'm interested in a copy of the Wyoming topo! JR

• Sitka Gear