SILVERADO 18-Jul-17
SILVERADO 18-Jul-17
B40B Outdoors 21-Jul-17
BAT 29-Jul-17
BAT 04-Aug-17
13-Jul-17

BAT's embedded Photo
BAT's embedded Photo
Can anyone in this forum direct me to a manufacturer who makes a folding ladderstand like the Lone Hunter. I see pics of this discontinued stand all over the internet but can't find one for sale anywhere. (Even Used) With the exception of being a little heavy (32lbs) I think it would be perfect for my situation. After a years search I can't find even a used one. Can anyone give any info. on a possible available Lone Hunter or a current similar model? Any help would be appreciated greatly. Pics attached. BAT

13-Jul-17
Obviously they were discontinued for a reason. I imagine weight and not real easy to set up. Shawn

14-Jul-17
I thought I remember seeing a telescopic portable ladder stand once, looked to be aluminum

14-Jul-17
Try the Leverage Speed Ladder. I believe, it too has been discontinued, however you can still find it on the internet for sale.

15-Jul-17
we covered this many times , find any one you like , place wheels on one end , you now have a deer cart/ladder stand. choose good bearing wheels . loved mine till some one else took it.

15-Jul-17

LBshooter's embedded Photo
LBshooter's embedded Photo
I have a few of theses that I've come across, very lite and easy to pack. It's the old loc-on ladder stand and I love them.

17-Jul-17
Thanks for the info & comments. I will look into the suggestions but, if any of you come across the lone hunter for sale please let me know. Thanks & good luck hunting.

17-Jul-17

ahunter55's embedded Photo
ahunter55's embedded Photo
Put wheels on one is about your best bet if discontinued. This might have worked but she bent it.

17-Jul-17
ahunter55,

That picture just scared the crap out of me and I am not caught off guard very often. I wonder if she hires out to test treestands. I can hear it now "We test our stands to the max. If it will hold safely her, you should feel safe with our stand holding you." DANNY

18-Jul-17
I have two of the ones LB shooter has. The seat is hard to sit in for long periods but they are easy to set up with one person and pack ok.

18-Jul-17
linecutter-sorry but life needs a laugh once in awhile.. Just remember, she is someones love of their life..

18-Jul-17
Could be a dude...??? Good ladder either way!!!

18-Jul-17

SILVERADO's Link
Is this what you are looking for?

18-Jul-17

SILVERADO's Link
Or this one?

21-Jul-17
I have the packable ladder stand on the top of this thread. Basically brand new condition for sale

29-Jul-17

BAT's embedded Photo
The Lone Hunter Lean & Loc
BAT's embedded Photo
The Lone Hunter Lean & Loc
If you have what I am looking for (pic attached) just call or text me at 205-541-0606. I would be interested in it.

04-Aug-17
Got the stand I was looking for. Thanks to all who responded. Special thanks to B4OB Outdoors. Good hunting to all.

• Sitka Gear