drycreek 13-Jul-17
Bowriter 14-Jul-17
Ace 14-Jul-17
Charlie Rehor 14-Jul-17
Ace 14-Jul-17
Bowriter 14-Jul-17
Bowriter 14-Jul-17
13-Jul-17
Not 100% sure if this is permitted. if not, Pat, please delete and I apologize. However, I believe this may be a tremendous value to many on here and it is free. Instructor is Daryl Ratacjkak, in my opinion, one of the five top deer biologists in the country. I believe you will find it interesting and informative and can just about promise you, there will be some stuff you won't agree with.

Here is the link for tonight's Deer Management class. Just click on the link anytime after 7:45 p.m. (EST), that's 6:45 pm for those on Central time. I'll see you tonight! https://meet21016932.adobeconnect.com/deerunlockingyourbra…/...

Again, Pat, if this is not permitted, please delete. (But I suggest you watch it, first. :)

13-Jul-17
More info:

Remember the talk is today guys, so set the alarm on your phone now. If you all want to join in and participate in today's deer talk about "Using Your Brain" to help manage your property, just click on the link provided below beginning on Thursday at 7:45 pm EASTERN (take note if you are in a different time zone). Just enter as a "guest," sit back, ask questions, and enjoy! I promise everyone joining in will learn a few things. The main point of the discussion is how to recognize things that work best in your efforts to manage deer. Remember, wildlife management is a science guys, it is not an opinion. Click on this link Thursday at 7:45 pm Eastern: https://meet21016932.adobeconnect.com/deerunlockingyourbra…/ It is best to watch from a computer but you can also join in via your iPad or iPhone. Make sure to get there early to get comfortable with the class and it's best if you have high speed connection. See you tomorrow!

13-Jul-17
John, is that eastern time ?

13-Jul-17
7:45 eastern, 6:45 central. I thought I posted that.

13-Jul-17
today's deer talk about "Using Your Brain" - This could be interesting and dangerous territory for Bowsiters !!

13-Jul-17
If I had used my brain, I would have seen John posted the time in my time zone.

14-Jul-17
Unfortunately, I could not get on, something about my Adobe something or other not working. We had been trying to get it going for a week. I am not going to buy a new computer just for that. This is going to be a monthly or even possibly weekly event. Daryl has been doing something similar with bears and he and I have worked closely on a couple projects so I feel sure he will do great with this one.

14-Jul-17
John, I was unable to get access as well.

14-Jul-17
If you check the last line on your second post above it appears you were a day early. It's tonight:))

14-Jul-17
That was a question of mine too Charlie, listed as yesterday in one place, today in another. Also the URL may be incomplete, it says ...UnlockingYourBra ... (Which may actually drive more traffic to the site)

14-Jul-17
Sorry guys,I copied and pasted without editing. It was in fact, last night, Thursday, at 7:45 Eastern, 6:45 Central. Daryl said it was well attended and went quite well. I'll let you know when the next one is. URL is complete. I copied and pasted that, too.

14-Jul-17
MY BAD!!! I appologize- Here is the correct URL.

https://meet21016932.adobeconnect.com/deerunlockingyourbrain/

• Sitka Gear