Contributors to this thread:
Scotty 20-Jul-17
smarba 20-Jul-17
Bushwacker 20-Jul-17
BOHUNTER09 23-Jul-17
smarba 24-Jul-17
Bowbender8 25-Jul-17
20-Jul-17
I just saw John Dudley doing a spot recommending a IS No weight. Is anyone using them? Did you actually see you groups shrink? Thanks for your replies.

20-Jul-17
Been using IQ for many years. Love it. I don't use it with a peep (one of the benefits) but you could still use a peep with it if you desired. That would sort of be belt & suspenders. I'm no 3D pro, but it's plenty accurate for me. I didn't realize Dudley used one. Miranda uses one too. Not that pros can't be swayed a little with sponsorship $, but these two are a couple of guys I'd tend to trust when they choose what gear to be using.

20-Jul-17
Since reading the posts, I watched a couple of YouTube videos and went to the website. Interesting how the sight works. Curious how well it works without a peep and will look into it further. One less thing to go wrong on a hunt. My daughter shot high on a nice bear because her peep got moved down by accident.

23-Jul-17
Been using the no peep for 15 years. It is similar in principle to the IQ. I don't use a peep. I don't think you can buy a no peep anymore. I have moved it to new bows 3 times.

24-Jul-17
The No Peep technology was sold/licensed to IQ. No Peep is no more, but I like the IQ better than the NP.

25-Jul-17
I've used the Timberline No Peep since the early 90s, and went to an Anchor Sight on my hunting bow a few years ago. Same optical tech the IQ sight uses. I also use a peep on my competition bow along with an old No Peep.

I can shoot decent groups at 70+ yards w/o a peep using these devices. A tight (small) peep is a bit better, but IMO the best is to use both as I do on my comp' bow.

The BEST thing the IQ and Anchor Sight do is give you a chance to correct hand torque in any axis before releasing the arrow.

Setting up the old Timberline No Peep is tedious. The Anchor Sight is a pleasure in comparison. I can't comment on the IQ setup.

I won't hunt without an Anchor Sight on my bow or one of my old No Peeps if my Anchor Sight would break.

• Sitka Gear