Ace 20-Jul-17
Huntcell 20-Jul-17
Ken Moody Safaris 20-Jul-17
Sage Buffalo 20-Jul-17
buckhammer 20-Jul-17
TD 20-Jul-17
Ken Taylor 20-Jul-17
20-Jul-17
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/07/20/cecil-lions-son-shot-dead-by-hunter-in-zimbabwe.amp.html&ved=0ahUKEwj6ofelpJjVAhXLdj4KHf8mCHUQFgh6MBk&usg=AFQjCNG8bnvXCHHItg3ScGBQZ5yXbi_5Fw&cf=1

Ceciles orphaned son has now been killed....

20-Jul-17
Trending on FB too...should be interesting.

20-Jul-17
Lord I hope it wasn't a dentist this time!!! Maybe a podiatrist...

20-Jul-17
Interesting how they slant the article and try to make it sound like it was poached. I am surprised this was on Fox news.

20-Jul-17

Rut Nut's Link

20-Jul-17
#whataboutharambe

20-Jul-17
ahhhhhhh... the circle of life.

20-Jul-17
... hope the hunter wasn't one of the Trump brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20-Jul-17
The article says: "The Telegraph reported the dentist was paid $65,000 to kill Cecil."

They got that a little backward.

20-Jul-17
Story ending. "When will the Lions of Hwange National Park be left to live out their years as wild born free lions should...?"

Answer: when the game management quota OUTSIDE the park is filled. Stay in the park in a controlled unnatural environment, step out of the park into the real world!

20-Jul-17
Yes, the f'ing sequel. I am so very sick of these pathetic anti hunting types that have ZERO clue and less knowledge. The largest contingent of these psychos come from Britain. The things they utter about other human beings is beyond despicable. If you are not a member of a national hunting organization I strongly suggest you join as this is a fight that continues to escalate.

20-Jul-17
Ken you are right - the things they say are horrendous. I saw one post where they hoped his kids died.

20-Jul-17
Did the poor little critter have a name?

20-Jul-17

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo

20-Jul-17
It was on the Canadian National News this evening - of course they made it sound like it was a human. They said "Cecile"s son was fatally shot hunting". It should at least have been: "one of Cecile's many mature male offsprings was taken by a hunter". Which proves again that the media on both sides of the border are a bunch of new society brain washed left wing anti-hunting anti-gun bleeding heart tree hugging ignorant city slickers. *note: let me clarify that living in a city doesn't necessarily make you a city slicker, LOL!

• Sitka Gear