Will 25-Jul-17
Bushwacker 25-Jul-17
B N A A guy 26-Jul-17
Ward's Outfitters 08-Aug-17
24-Jul-17
For our next hunting trip, probably 2018 or 2019 as we are booked for Namibia in June of 2018, my daughter and I are considering a mule deer hunt. State is not as important as we don't have really high standards. Goals I guess for us would be; Have a good time. Have a moderate to high opportunity to make a bow shot at a decent mule deer buck. Buck does not have to be a record buck deer, just a good shooter deer for a first mule deer. We don't have to pack into the back forty or fly into a remote camp. Someone that caters to bowhunters. Costs is a factor and obviously obtaining a tag/license. We are traveling from San Antonio, probably by truck or depending on destination, by air. We will probably be attending the DSC show in Dallas again and I know from this past show that many outfitters are there and offer discounted hunts as well as the auction hunts. Thought I'd ask if there was someone fair, trustworthy, and highly recommended that can meet our low standards. LOL Appreciate any advice or input

25-Jul-17
PM sent

25-Jul-17
Nothing by name, but sounds like a nice ranch hunt over some alfalfa fields, maybe in a ground blind and some spot and stalk would be what you are looking for. Can probably do a mule deer/ pronghorn combo in some places pretty easily for that, and not too expensive.

25-Jul-17
I would try Dakota Ranch Outfitters in South Dakota

25-Jul-17
I appreciate the input and the PMs. I will research them all.

26-Jul-17
Bushwacker, We are a Bowsite sponsor and set up several clients each year for quality Mule Deer bowhunts. If you would like to visit please contact me at your convenience. I know we can show you both a fantastic time out west.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

08-Aug-17

Ward's Outfitters's embedded Photo
Ward's outfitters

08-Aug-17

Ward's outfitters

08-Aug-17