Old School 01-Aug-17
Bill Obeid 01-Aug-17
mikesohm/magnus 01-Aug-17
BOWNUT 01-Aug-17
Frogman 03-Aug-17
Frogman 03-Aug-17
sir misalots 04-Aug-17
30-Jul-17
Anyone have any they would be willing to sell? Since magnus closed shop I can't find them anywhere not even the big auction site.

30-Jul-17
magnis is closed???

30-Jul-17
closed shop as out of business?

30-Jul-17
https://bigjimsbowcompany.com/product/magnus-classic-2-blade-broadhead/

this what ur lookin for?

30-Jul-17
https://m.facebook.com/ThundervalleyArchery/

30-Jul-17
Waiting for a call back from big jim he's out of the shop at a show only magnus he has is with him

30-Jul-17
Magnus is still in business. Thunder Valley was producing the glue on Broadheads and they went out of business

30-Jul-17
Did they quit producing the screw in?

30-Jul-17
Ok y'all need to stop this crap. I thought for a minute there I was going to have to go on a spending spree for buzzcuts.

Just for the record Magnus out of Kansas is not out of business right?

30-Jul-17
Apparently just the classic line produced by thundervalley is out of business

30-Jul-17

30-Jul-17
Magnus sold the rights to certain heads years ago. They are still in business but the company making the mentioned head is not.

30-Jul-17
spikebow - ck pm's

01-Aug-17
To clear the record here. Magnus is alive and well, I started Magnus in 1984 in a spare bedroom of my parents home. We started with our Magnus I and Magnus II, we bought the rothhaar snuffer line from delta industries and than sold the welded Magnus I and Magnus II glue on lines along with the rothaar snuffer broadhead line to Thunder Valley archery in 2010. We make our Stinger, Stinger Buzzcut, Black Hornet, Black Hornet Ser Razor and bullhead broadheads and we also make our magnus bowpod bow holder. We have absolutely no partnership or association with Thunder Valley Archery. If you need anything from us, you can email us at [email protected] or [email protected] thanks

01-Aug-17
spikebow- you have another PM from me.

01-Aug-17
I have some old Magnus screw in, non-vented, 125 grain broadheads and haven't been able to find anymore as well. Once the 9 I have are gone, guess I'll have to switch up then.

--Mitch

01-Aug-17
That's great news .... been using 100 g Stinger and Stinger Buzzcuts for many years and just can't find any reason to switch. Great job Mike. You can be proud of that product.

01-Aug-17

mikesohm/magnus's embedded Photo
mikesohm/magnus's embedded Photo
Thank you Bill, we really appreciate you using our broadheads. We will always take care of our customers. thanks

01-Aug-17
The Black Hornets are working well for me.

03-Aug-17

Frogman's embedded Photo
Muzzy 125 w/ bleeder blade.
Frogman's embedded Photo
Muzzy 125 Grain w/ Bleeder. Bought for a quick early season trip. Flew great, almost a pass through on a 170lb buck at 22 yards. Still like the Magnus.

03-Aug-17

Frogman's embedded Photo
Frogman's embedded Photo
Muzzy 125 Grain w/ Bleeder. Bought for a quick early season trip. Flew great, almost a pass through on a 170lb buck at 22 yards. Still like the Magnus.

04-Aug-17
I have a 3 pack of classic 125 screw in two blades in the package not being used

• Sitka Gear