Elk
Contributors to this thread:
SDHNTR(home) 01-Aug-17
WYOBIRDDOG 01-Aug-17
wytex 02-Aug-17
SDHNTR(home) 02-Aug-17
WYOBIRDDOG 08-Aug-17
01-Aug-17
I have an elk call from 8-10 years ago that I've always loved. It was from Mossback calls and from what I understand they are no longer in business. After a little research, I see they were sold to Wes and Jodi Clark, who then sold to Duel Game calls. Duel makes a bugle that, on the surface, looks the same with the two tubes, but the reed design is totally different. I've finally used up the last of the spare reeds I had for my Mossback call and need new ones. Can't find any online. This is my last hope before I guess I have to retire the call. Fingers crossed that someone has some reeds for a Mossback bugle laying around and will sell to me... A long shot I know.

01-Aug-17
I have the same call what I do is cut strips of a rubber glove and go to your local hardware store and buy a few O-rings to hold the strips on. Works out great.

02-Aug-17
Do Power Bugle reeds look close ? http://www.elkinc.com/power-bands-white/

02-Aug-17
WYO bird dog, that is a great idea. Thanks. Problem is, I ripped the old latex off months ago and now I'm not sure how the latex was oriented across the hole in the mouthpiece. Any chance you could post or PM me a pic? wytex - no, different configuration.

08-Aug-17
Nate PM sent

• Sitka Gear