Sivart 04-Aug-17
Grasshopper 04-Aug-17
gobbler 04-Aug-17
Spookinelk 04-Aug-17
Spookinelk 04-Aug-17
DL 08-Aug-17
03-Aug-17

standswittaknife's Link
Greg Norman would like you to buy his ranch..

03-Aug-17
$55 million is a little steep, but you get a water treatment plant with it.

03-Aug-17
Drop two zeros and I would be all over it!

03-Aug-17
Will he take a check?

03-Aug-17

Bake's Link
I'd rather have this ranch . . .

03-Aug-17
That shouldn't be a problem for you Danny!!

Bake, that property actually used to be part of the CO Ranching for Wildlife property and I hunted it a couple of times for elk. Can't recall the ranch name but believe an Asian company bought it probably 15 years ago and was doing some timber management. We were able to hike Culebra one day after a morning hunt. Only way to hike it then was to pay a $50 day pass if not on the property hunting then it got closed down when changed owners. Beautiful property and saw the biggest mulie of my life and snapped 5-6 perfect pictures only to find out the camera didn't have film!

03-Aug-17
I'll take both...........can put in on my credit card.

03-Aug-17
I was listening to him talk on the Dan LeBatard show on ESPN radio, if its the same ranch, its loaded with wildlife and he hunted it very very little. And sounded to me like most of the "hunting" they did was more observing and being amongst nature than providing any meat for the freezer.....

03-Aug-17
OFFHNTN..... You'll be able to fly out to either ranch for free on all those airline miles!

03-Aug-17
Maybe I should take up golf!

03-Aug-17
Stick n String.... that's why I googled it!

03-Aug-17
How about a Bowsite "group buy". That would be interesting:)

03-Aug-17
I personally know a guy who called in around 30 bulls in one morning on that Ranch (he was there by invitation).

Best of Luck Jeff

03-Aug-17
Amazing ranch! I think I saw a tour of it on "Secret Lives of the Super Rich". Even if that place was given to me I couldn't afford the monthly upkeep on the property.

03-Aug-17
Just a few more Bowsite calendar and hat sales and Pat will be all over this!

03-Aug-17
Too late - just put down a deposit.

03-Aug-17
CHECK!!!! Heck ya, I'll give you a check! LOL!

03-Aug-17
If he'd made about a half-dozen critical putts in his career he wouldn't need to sell the ranch....

03-Aug-17
GoFundMe account is now set up.

03-Aug-17
Nice. what is a nippe horse facility and nippe cabins?

03-Aug-17
I think they meant "hippie"?????

03-Aug-17
Anyone know the average commission the realtor gets on a ranch sale like this? If it's 7% like they get around here for selling the cookie cutter $3-400k homes then I'd think a sale or two and you could call it quits and go buy your own little slice of heaven. Anyway, beautiful ranch, makes me wish I would've paid a little more attention back in college..

04-Aug-17
The sellers real estate agent gets 3.5% and the buyers agent gets 3.5% unless it has been negotiated prior to the sale. An agent would get 7% only if they represented the buyer and seller.

BTW if anyone's looking to buy this ranch I'll do the deal for 2% with annual hunting rights. LOL.

04-Aug-17
Beautiful !! country

Good luck, Robb

04-Aug-17
That ranch is in my back yard! Have hunted a bunch!??

04-Aug-17
Would definitely take Ranch #2 over Ranch #1....

Hell, why not both?

04-Aug-17
Ted will buy them

04-Aug-17
Blake,I have hunted that ranch. It is the old Taylor ranch. it did have a lot of good bulls on it back in the day.

04-Aug-17
IMO the Cielo Vista will never sell. The state signed a bill where hundreds of "locals" are allowed on the ranch year round. They cut wood, poach, and bascially trash the place. Why own a private ranch that's open to part of the public.

04-Aug-17
Yea, the Taylor ranch is a part of Colorado Supreme Court history. Great book on it. Turns out private property rights, aren't all that private in some cases when a spanish land grant is involved. Personally, I would buy Warren Gores ranch - it was for sale at 30 million now down to 21 million and in Unit 40. Maybe he sold part of it. That said, if you buy the Taylor you can get your own sheep tags.

It will sell to someone who needs to 1031 a ton a profit.

https://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Ranch-War-Property-Rights/dp/1420889796

04-Aug-17
I'm planning to buy it. Just gotta wait for powerball draw tomorrow night.

04-Aug-17

Spookinelk's Link

Wolf Springs, as nice as the Taylor, and you don't have to let the locals cut firewood....LOL

04-Aug-17

Spookinelk's Link
Not sure what happened there, funny video but not what I was going for. Trying again..

08-Aug-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Would never buy any property that had any public access. I passed on a piece of property here because the owner would retain mineral rights. If I owned a premium hunting property I'd have it constantly patrolled. Where I hunt now we have to. When I first started elk hunting years back I hunted with an outfitter and had to constantly deal with poachers and vandals. This bull was poached during bow season last year and left to rot because it died close to one of the ranch homes.

• Sitka Gear