TEmbry 03-Aug-17
hitmanonmac 06-Aug-17
kbbgood 18-Nov-17
Buffalo1 19-Nov-17
TravisScott 20-Nov-17
kellyharris 21-Nov-17
Franklin 22-Nov-17
03-Aug-17
wondering where the best place to get a 50 gal plastic drum for bear bait? I see lots of guys use them and thought it might be best to do the same.

03-Aug-17
Car washes get a lot of their soaps in plastic drums.

03-Aug-17

spike buck's embedded Photo
spike buck's embedded Photo
You can get a barrel full of bait, which comes with a locking ring. Get 3 barrels of bait you have 3 plastic bait barrels. Cambridge MN.

03-Aug-17
Get 55 gal metal barrel, will last longer. You will have to look around. Forrest

03-Aug-17
Not true, you can use barrels on private property.

03-Aug-17
Maybe it's because of all the aviation in the area, or being close to a huge shipping port... but barrels seemingly grow on trees around here. I have 6 barrels left that haven't been destroyed yet. I'm not entirely sure metal lasts any longer though, Once smashed, they are done, plastic can be popped back out a lot of the time. I guess up here it's a lot different with 9 ft brown bears visiting the same site however.

06-Aug-17
I am on private and was told that I can use Barrels. I am a first timer and want to make sure I am legal. Are you 100% sure I can use them on private land?

18-Nov-17
Believe it or not I bot a few of the blue plastic barrels and they had left over bbq sause in them.

19-Nov-17
Try a junk (scrap) yard.

20-Nov-17
A lot ofwater treatment facilities have a ton of them that they throw away or recycle.

21-Nov-17
Rural king sells 55 gallon steal barrels

22-Nov-17
Try Craigslist....they are on there like "weeds".

• Sitka Gear