Pope125 14-Aug-17
ELKMAN 14-Aug-17
elkman 34 14-Aug-17
elkman 34 14-Aug-17
ScottTigert 14-Aug-17
Scar Finga 14-Aug-17
Scar Finga 14-Aug-17
04-Aug-17
I have been shooting it for 3 months and I have bad shoulders the best release I have ever shot and I saw the youtube with Randy Ulmer and it was great

06-Aug-17
I bought one. It's easy to use, and gets rid of the wrist pressure. Even better, I have zero left-right variation at least out to fifty yards. I like it a lot.

06-Aug-17
It looks complicated. Any possible failure points? Any minuses?

06-Aug-17
Pretty easy to use actually.

06-Aug-17
I haven't shot it enough to find a problem. Right now, with it I'm shooting better than I ever have. To be fair, I've been in the weight room and doing cardio 5x/week for six months plus, so my being much stronger has helped, too. But darn this release is nice.

07-Aug-17
Been shooting one for a few months now and love it. I am using it to shoot with my middle finger, which takes some getting used to, especialy when you have to let down. Other than that it works well for me and I have never shot better.

07-Aug-17
this could turn out to be the best hunting release ever it does so many things that a regular wrist strap cannot do happy hunting

09-Aug-17
just talked to 2 different guys that own the Keeton and they love it both watched the youtube with Randy Ulmer and ordered them through Cabelas

09-Aug-17
You guys are gonna make me try one of these...Getting close to "pulling the trigger"...

09-Aug-17
I bought one about a month ago. Took a little getting used to initially but absolutely loving it so far.

09-Aug-17
Ya'll have talked me into it. UPS Santa should have mine at my front door today. I will let you know how it works after I try it.

11-Aug-17
talked to the archery guy at Bass Pro yesterday and asked him about the Keeton and he cannot get them and said he could have sold a 100 if he could get them.It is a release that can help every hunter

11-Aug-17
I just happened to have $99 in Cabelas points to burn! Got one on the way...

13-Aug-17
Started using Keeton today. Makes more noise opening and closing than any release I've used. 25 arrows shot with 5 early misfires with no finger on trigger. Push trigger to close opens it wider at least 30% of the time. I'm not saying all Keetons are bad but this one's going back. On a positive note it is comfortable in the hand while pulling.

13-Aug-17
My Keeton stays open after you push the trigger forward also. I have to push it closed with my finger. No misfires yet. I've shot about 30 arrows. It does make it easier to hold steady. But, I really don;t notice that I can pull my bow back easier. The strap is pretty cheaply made IMO. Only one row of stitching. The strap is made of some sort of vinyl looking material. Not leather. I think I will stick with my True Fire Hardcore.

14-Aug-17
If anyone is interested I have one I would sell .

14-Aug-17
My opinion is if you want to shoot a hand held T handle style release there MUCH better out there. And if you want to shoot a wrist strap style release there are MUCH better in the industry. So just decide what "you want" and by the best... JMHO

14-Aug-17
I had to learn how to close it also but once you get the hang of it you will be automatic with it that is the first time I heard about any misfires send it back and get another one but give it 2 weeks that will change your mind

14-Aug-17
mr elkman I doubt very seriously that you are a good a hunter or not near the shooter that Randy Ulmer is and he is shooting it. When you get as good as he is then we can listen to you. Randy Ulmer youtube the Keeton

14-Aug-17
Elkman has a LOT of skins on the wall. Be careful with what you speak...... I've only seen a few of his pics. I would say he's pretty hard to beat.

14-Aug-17
ScottX2... But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I ordered one for my wife, we will see if it helps with draw weight.

Good Luck,

Scar.

14-Aug-17
ScottX2... But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I ordered one for my wife, we will see if it helps with draw weight.

Good Luck,

Scar.

• Sitka Gear