MathewsMan 31-Aug-17
Rut Nut 31-Aug-17
Bigjay73 31-Aug-17
MathewsMan 31-Aug-17
sticksender 31-Aug-17
gottoohunt 31-Aug-17
MathewsMan 01-Sep-17
07-Aug-17
Ward's Outfitters has a cancelation Special For August 31- September 4th. $1000.00 Fully guided all inclusive hunt.

520-404-5114

Thanks Steven Ward

07-Aug-17
Oh my...anyone want to take my family to Disney for me so I can go shoot Coues deer?

07-Aug-17
Dierks concert on the 2nd! He'd understand but my fiancee, not so much!

07-Aug-17
I feel sick. Gotta go to see doc for work excuse moi.

07-Aug-17
Jeez Steven what a deal!

07-Aug-17
Its sold guys Pending Deposit

31-Aug-17

MathewsMan's embedded Photo
I should have been more patient- I had some pressing issues at home, and knew there were quality bucks if I put the time in. I was happy to take my first Coues with a bow- but after I shot my buck, a 100" buck came up and smelled it on the ground. Then Steven sent me the trail camera photo of the deer I was hunting at 18 yards where the prior two days for 12 hours straight I had sat and only saw does- I should have put in another painful day in his treestand and I would have shot the buck in my next post! Guess that is why it's hunting!

I have wanted to hunt with Steven since at least 2008- problem now is I have a compelling urge to return!

The accommodations, meals, and hunting situation is unbeatable.

Steven is awesome, and had I had patience, I would have taken a magnificent big old buck.

Thanks Steven- I'll be in touch!

31-Aug-17

Here is the buck that came in the day I moved

31-Aug-17
Geez, I didn't realize you could hunt Coues Deer from a treestand. Only ever seen spot and stalk hunting for therm.

31-Aug-17
Treestand, blind on water, or spot and stalk. Depends on the terrain youre hunting in. Couse are cute lil critters. Fun to hunt and you can throw em over your shoulder to get em back to camp lol

31-Aug-17
anxious to find out tonight how it tastes- butchered him up yesterday

Steven's operation is top notch. I'll have to see how my guiding this fall goes if I can manage to return next year- OH, I get home and my wife bought a 2017 GMC 2500 HD Denali... That's what I get for leaving when she is looking for a new vehicle

31-Aug-17
Not a bad choice she made though Scott ;-)

31-Aug-17
Scott congratulations on your deer, sorry I had to postpone my hunt until January wanted to share camp with you. I hope to be posting on here then.

01-Sep-17
Wish I could be going in January, I love Mexico- and now Coues Deer hunting. You will see a ton of quality bucks- take a great one.

• Sitka Gear