Aspen Ghost 13-Aug-17
oldgoat 14-Aug-17
westslope 14-Aug-17
luckyleo 14-Aug-17
swampokie 17-Aug-17
swampokie 17-Aug-17
txhunter58 17-Aug-17
13-Aug-17
Questions for Colorado hunters. 1. Is it mandatory to report a elk harvest to the CPW? 2. Do archery hunter have to wear orange during muzzleloader season. Thanks Leo

13-Aug-17
No and no

13-Aug-17
1 = No

2 = No

13-Aug-17
no no

13-Aug-17
No and no. But they might call you during the winter and survey whether you were successful. Seems like I get called at least every other year or maybe more.

14-Aug-17
But it ain't a bad idea to have a little orange on during muzzleloader season, we put big blaze orange bandanas on our packs, animals don't notice and it's proven helpful to us a number of times to find each other or our packs! It is mandatory to answer cpw surveys if you want to come back and hunt again. They send them to me by email, just takes a few seconds

14-Aug-17
why not just read the regulations? If you are going to be hunting in a state it seems like it would be a good idea to take an hour to read the rules.

14-Aug-17
West slope. For your information I read the regulations and there were some irregularities in the wording. Thanks to all who replied!

17-Aug-17
West slope. The regs aren't easily explained in the book. Wow! I will be wearing an orange cap. Required or not.

17-Aug-17
I really don't want a Thor in my tummy!

17-Aug-17
I wear blaze orange camo during muzzy season when hunting with a bow.

• Sitka Gear