LBshooter 16-Aug-17
PECO 16-Aug-17
greg simon 16-Aug-17
Bullhound 16-Aug-17
Timbrhuntr 16-Aug-17
ARROWONEPY 16-Aug-17
Timbrhuntr 16-Aug-17
16-Aug-17
Looking at buying new Ozonics 300 but seeing mixed reviews. own 200 series ozoncis and happy with it.

16-Aug-17
Be prepared for many comments by those who've never used one. :)

16-Aug-17
Better not buy one, I read on the internet them Drury boys are not carrying them in the field with them anymore. If that is true then the gig is up and the truth about them being nothing more than a gimmick to separate you from your money.

16-Aug-17
We must have been typing at the same time BTM. Nope proud to say I never even for a second fell for the con of the magical machine to make me invisible to the deers nose.

Just trying to keep a guy from throwing his money away.

16-Aug-17
Scrappy- I don't own one either but would be interested in where you read that about the Drury boys dropping them. Have a buddy who kills BIG whitetails every year and swears by em, won't let you sit in one of his trees unless you have one. I'm not convinced.

16-Aug-17
You might want to wait, I feel a big sale coming, people are catching on that its a shame. You don't see the tv celebs pumping them any longer.

16-Aug-17
How many times do I have to tell you guys. Ozonics only works if you use a scentblocker type base layer and an HECS suit. On a more serious note, there are many threads on here about Ozonics, and if you already have one and are a believer, just keep the one you have.

16-Aug-17
TV guys use things for one reason and one reason only...$. Makes no difference if it works or not.

16-Aug-17
Pat, I'd guess it would be because nobody is paying them to use one and tell everybody how great they are.

16-Aug-17
They used to say the same about the thermocell.

16-Aug-17
Drury's don't use them because they are sponsored by scent crusher now! All they do is hunt in blinds and use outfitter's anyways.when is the last time you seen them hunt on a ridge in a stand.

16-Aug-17
Oh ya i forgot to mention camo doesn't work either. I have some friends here that after they started using them began to get more opportunities at bigger boars on their bait so they feel they work if set up properly.

• Sitka Gear