Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Trial153 18-Aug-17
kota-man 18-Aug-17
Ollie 18-Aug-17
Trial153 18-Aug-17
AKHUNTER 19-Aug-17
18-Aug-17
On a whim I am grabbing a Sitka cold front jacket today, using it on a Caribou bow hunt in couple week. The idea is this will replace my softshell( Jetstream) and hard shell ( dewpoint) I was bringing taking me from two jackets to one.

Here is my dilemma. Owed then first incarnation of the cold front years ago. How is the new sizing ..do I need to size up for a couple layers under the newest version? Maybe buy my regular size and also one up and send the extra back? ..Any help?

18-Aug-17
It is already sized for layers. All my Sitka jackets are XXL, except my Cold Front which is an XL. Compared to the rest of their jackets, the Cold Front is cut bigger for sure.

18-Aug-17
Early Sitka gear fit was a bit smaller than the size on the label. More-recent clothes seem more true to label.

18-Aug-17
thanks guys I ordered my regular size. The only Sitka item in had to up size in the last few years was the jet stream jacket. thanks again

19-Aug-17
You are going to love the jacket. Combine that with a good fleece and you got 20-80* rain, snow, sun covered.

• Sitka Gear