Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Orion 19-Aug-17
PECO 19-Aug-17
PECO 19-Aug-17
Scrappy 19-Aug-17
Orion 20-Aug-17
19-Aug-17
So I have a very old 3 Pin trophy taker sight on my bow and as I'm getting more accurate at further distances I want to move to a 7 pin, and my dad offered to give me his old Spot Hogg Cameron Hanes (Real deal) edition. The only issue is that he is a lefty and I am a righty, so I was wondering if anybody had any input on whether it would work to put a left handed sight on a right handed bow, I know it sounds crazy but it's free to me if I want it. My main concern is that i wont be able to get the sight low enough because of the way the mounting bracket angles downward (it would angle upwards on my bow) any input would be awesome!

19-Aug-17
I shoot left handed, and all of my sights are up side down. They all work, but they all mount straight. If you can flip the bracket you should be fine. It is free, give it a try.

19-Aug-17
I'm really tired of these double posts.

19-Aug-17
I have heard good things about spot Hogg customer service. If you can't get it to work give them a call, like you said a free sight is worth a try.

20-Aug-17
Well I just decided to bite the bullet and buy a new spot hogg, which I just finished sighting in and love it, the other one was just a little too awkward to me with it being meant for a lefty, that and it needed all of the fiber optics replaced. But I appreciate, thanks guys!

• Sitka Gear