DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Another scummy individual.

20-Aug-17
Rat bastards!

21-Aug-17
Wow!

21-Aug-17
Hope they catch this scum. I just busted my ass chasing bucks in the high country and came home bruised, bloodied an empty handed. This is the first thing I read! What a joke.

21-Aug-17
makes me sick

21-Aug-17
Hope they get them. Tragic end for a monarch of a deer.

21-Aug-17
http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.pl?az=list&forum=DCForumID6&conf=conference

I think this is the same buck but a diffrent story.

21-Aug-17
Vernal, UT? I doubt it was anti's...

21-Aug-17
Do guys on monster mulies give a dam about poachers?

22-Aug-17
UPDATE: Vernal- Utah Northeastern region wildlife officers have made significant progress in the investigation of this buck deer taken illegally with a rifle on the opening weekend of the archery season. Conservation officers received a tip when a concerned citizen reported a rifle shot during the archery only season. This occurred near the small town of Jensen, east of Vernal. A vehicle was witnessed hurriedly leaving the area this large buck deer was later found to have been shot in. With the information the witness provided, as well as evidence collected at the crime scene, game wardens were able to track down the individual suspected of shooting this buck illegally. Felony charges will be filed in 8th District Court for the wanton destruction of this deer. The person that called to report this crime will be submitted for a reward. Due to privacy issues and the pending loose ends to tie up in this case, this individual's name will not be released until it becomes public record in the court system. We want to thank all those that supported Utah Division of Wildlife Resources Conservation Officers and Utah's wildlife in offering assistance to apprehend the violator in this case.

22-Aug-17
Good they caught the guy.

22-Aug-17
Hope they don't just whack his pee-pee and send him home.

• Sitka Gear