jingalls 22-Aug-17
TD 22-Aug-17
smarba 22-Aug-17
coelker 22-Aug-17
Pigsticker 22-Aug-17
ohiohunter 22-Aug-17
Aluminum Rain 23-Aug-17
20-Aug-17
Is there any scent free skin moisturizer?

21-Aug-17
Just use whatever, if the deer can smell the lotion, they can smell you! Dead Downwind makes some sunscreen that comes in like an oversized chapstick that works good, I don't think it's truly scentless, and I don't care, it's convenient to use backpack hunting

21-Aug-17
I have a daughter that is allergic to fragrance, we use fragrance free lotion on her. That said I'm not sure there is scent free lotion.

21-Aug-17
There is a woman in Green Bay area, her husband is a trapper, and she was a soap maker,,,,, she designed both a soap and lotion, for his hands, and she got it down right, and she has sage, and cedar, and pine etc..... company is called CrossWinds,,,

She was at a deer show in Wis last year, and was selling very well. I bought her soap and it was terrific for hunters and trappers... She was not at the show this year, but a guy told me, she still is making it,,,,,, I was going to google her up myself this month

21-Aug-17
Yep, it is CrossWinds Brand.com just looked it up,,,, this is terrific stuff, going to order today,,,,,, glad you sent out this reminder

21-Aug-17

Cheesehead Mike's Link
Vaseline Intensive Care fragrance free.

21-Aug-17
Atsko Pro-Tech-Skin. Best stuff I have used. I got terrible clacks in the ends of my fingers in the winter. Now I use it once a day at bedtime. NEVER get them anymore. I do a lot of ice fishing. It waterproofs your hands to.

21-Aug-17
Am I still on Bowsite?

21-Aug-17
Wally world sells lubriderm fragrance free

21-Aug-17
Working Hands is the best hand lotion I've ever used. I wouldn't necessarily say it's scent free but it has no particular odor and works amazing on cracked dry hands.

22-Aug-17
X2 Great White. Dermatologist recommended fragrance free years ago. Used ever since, not greasy feeling like the others!

22-Aug-17
If you have cracks and sores on your hands Bag Balm is about the best stuff there is. Not really unscented I guess.... but at least you won't smell like a gurl...... =D

22-Aug-17
TD give Working Hands a try. It's not greasy in the least, unlike bag balm. Amazing stuff.

22-Aug-17

coelker's Link
So since I have a wife and a daughter into hunting. I had to find something for them. We have used the Just for Does Shampoo and conditioner. They both really like it and it is amazing that only a double shampoo and a single condition treatment will get rid of all the perfume smell from the stuff they normally wear.

With that being said Just for Does has a body lotion that is nice...

22-Aug-17

Pigsticker's Link
Shea butter is great stuff.

22-Aug-17
COelker, does that just for does lotion leave ya greasy? and does it have any spf in it? I like oil of olay, its non greasy and has spf in it for my nose and ear tips. I'm ugly enough and if the sun burns off my ears the dog will leave me. Oil of olay doesn't have much smell to it.

23-Aug-17
X2 for Working Hands

• Sitka Gear