Mbg ascent vs Cbe Tl3
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
chasintheslam 26-Aug-17
Kurt 26-Aug-17
chasintheslam 26-Aug-17
keepemsharp 26-Aug-17
26-Aug-17
I'm looking at some info on the new scent verdict slider from black gold vs the cbe tl3 or other sliders they made wanting to make some changes but I'm torn at the moment. How tough, pin brightness, etc

26-Aug-17
No issues with my Black Gold Verdict 5 pin / 4" dovetail in the 1.5 seasons I've used it. It has been on Stone sheep, Dall sheep, moose, caribou, grizzly, black bear, mule deer, whitetail, Coues deer and Musk Ox hunts so far. Pins are bright and tough. I originally got a 0.010" pin for the lowest pin, and ended up replacing it with the more visible 0.019" pin (I'm older) that matches the other four. I also got rid of the red pin as my eye glasses caused it to look out of line with the green and yellow pins, even though it was perfectly in line with the others......prism effect I guess. The only minor complaint I have is the adjustment wheel sticks out far enough to catch brush sometimes in heavy cover. I wish it was about 1/2 as long.

26-Aug-17
I'm gonna have to look into them I've been reading and everything is pointing to black gold

26-Aug-17
Boy, it took me awhile to figure what you all were talking about.

• Sitka Gear