WapitiBob 30-Aug-17
kota-man 30-Aug-17
Brotsky 31-Aug-17
WapitiBob 31-Aug-17
WapitiBob 31-Aug-17
t-roy 31-Aug-17
kota-man 01-Sep-17
28-Aug-17
I can't answer your questions, but that's a nice smallmouth !

28-Aug-17
Scoot I've never figured out the "rotate picture" mystery on pics hosted here. The rotation will display differently, based on which device you use to browse this site.

An example is on your Antelope thread, in the post with 4 pics of blinds....on my PC all pics are rotated correctly. But on an iPhone, the first pic is sideways and the next 3 are upright. But rotate the phone to landscape position and all pics are correctly rotated. This must be some type of flaw in the way bowsite handles the images, and I don't know of anything you can do about it until they change that.

But I do know the secret to viewing a "whole pic" on your phone, in the case of 3rd-party-hosted pics. Just touch and hold on the pic until it resizes to fit the screen. At least it works that way on an iPhone.

29-Aug-17
Might be that "Vikings" hat screwing things up ;-)

I'm sure brotsky would concur!

30-Aug-17
Definitely the Vikings hat t-roy! In fact the Vikings are a lot like Scoot's picture problem. They always start out good and then when things get a little more difficult later in the season it starts going sideways! Ha!

30-Aug-17
I'm wondering what the muskie was caught on.

30-Aug-17
Something is wrong with the second pic. I see two of you holding a fish.

30-Aug-17

WapitiBob's embedded Photo
Somebody has vacation..
Somebody has vacation..
Dirt wallow about 30 yards from a water hole. Not sure about number of characters but you could use the "edit photo caption" dialog to add text pertinent to each picture. I hit submit for the "edit text" dialog then the back key to add to other pics.
Dirt wallow about 30 yards from a water hole. Not sure about number of characters but you could use the "edit photo caption" dialog to add text pertinent to each picture. I hit submit for the "edit text" dialog then the back key to add to other pics.
I believe iPhones embed a rotation component. Hold the camera "right" and the pics come out right. Home button rh side, volume buttons down and on the left side.

30-Aug-17
I'll be...You learn something great here everyday! Thanks wapitibob. Pat Garrett, are you listening? ;).

Scoot...I for one love your hat. The "Vikes" are the greatest pre-season team to ever take the field. If they played the Super Bowl the first game of the season, instead of the last, the "Vikes" would be multiple time world champions. A dynasty I'm telling you...

31-Aug-17
Scoot, since when were we talking about professional football? I thought we were talking about the Vikings? ha!

31-Aug-17
So, here's an interesting detail.....

That the Elk picture showed up when I was in "edit mode" but correctly showed my own picture after I was done editing and also for a period of time after. All of this was done on my iphone. That picture doesn't reside on my iphone; I deleted all my pictures a cpl days ago and only have 4 on that device.

Now, those pesky Elk are showing when I use my laptop. With my phone in my hand, my own picture is correctly showing in the above post, on that phone, not that Elk picture. Two different devices, two different pictures...

31-Aug-17

iPhone screen shot..

31-Aug-17
Des Moines actually was looking to get a pro football team, but decided against it. Their reasoning was that if they were to get one, then Minnesota would probably want one as well ;-)

Scoot, this may ease your pain.....a little. How many Packers fans does it take to change a lightbulb?..........answer is 5.... One to change the lightbulb, and 4 to stand around and talk about how great the OLD lightbulb was!

01-Sep-17
Scoot...I'm gonna go with "NO" and "NO". But I'm no techie. Sorry, the Vikings talk got me side tracked. But, I did learn something in this thread! I learned how to hold my iPhone when I take a pic!

• Sitka Gear