APauls 01-Sep-17
hunt forever 01-Sep-17
g5smoke21 01-Sep-17
kota-man 01-Sep-17
hunt forever 01-Sep-17
bigeasygator 01-Sep-17
kota-man 01-Sep-17
28-Aug-17
I'm looking for a cancellation Quebec Caribou hunt this year?

28-Aug-17
Got a brother and father hunting with Hume right this instant, from what I've heard not only is he booked solid for the rest of the year but has a pretty good waiting list already. Hope you find one but I would not get your hopes up.

28-Aug-17
At this point I think your hard pressed to get any cancellions. Maybe 6 months ago when they announced the closing however the demand and prices went through the roof with guys get in before the lock. I don't the waiting lists are going to help much as there isn't much hope for a quick reopening of the season.

28-Aug-17
I just can't believe the numbers are as low as there saying!!

29-Aug-17
It would be good to hear from the guys that are up there. Hume's first group changed over yesterday.

29-Aug-17
My buddy flew out yesterday, he was told the first week hunters all tagged out.

30-Aug-17
There was a cancellation the other day.... $2500. Had to be in Montreal the next day. It lasted about 30 min

30-Aug-17
Geez! How do you prepare for a hunt like this on 1 days notice???

30-Aug-17
Pack fast and book the next flight

30-Aug-17
If you can get off work, a guided caribou hunt is pretty basic. Bow, knife, camera, binos, clothes, boots. 30 minutes to book a flight and any hotel needed and 30 minutes to pack.

30-Aug-17
How much money have you got?????? See you on the tundra. Rory

30-Aug-17
I was thinking of a Quebec or woodland.

30-Aug-17
Trial is right..... real fast!!!

31-Aug-17
I guess I am in the minority then. Between family and job commitments, there is no way I could pick up and leave on 1 day notice.

01-Sep-17
APauls posted this in the other Manitoba Caribou thread. I got this email this morning as well. I received this message late last night: Many hunters say, “Call us when the caribou are in!” Well, that’s exactly what we are doing. Many know we are North America’s finest caribou hunt but all Manitoba outfitters were severely affected by a delayed migration the last two years. Based on reports we received today, there are good pockets of animals in Northern Manitoba with a large amount positioned just to the North. A prime situation. We still have some openings- 4 hunts Sept. 9-16, 6 hunts Sept. 16-23, and 4 hunts Sept. 23-30. Price is $ 4995, trophies fees $ 1350 each. The price is going up in 2018 so this is a PRIME OPPORTUNITY.

01-Sep-17
What caribou species out they hunting?

01-Sep-17
Manitoba = Central Barren

01-Sep-17
I was going to say the same thing. There may be some Manitoba opportunities opening up if the caribou are in fact moving down. I have no affiliation with Ganglers, I just thought I'd post it as there is always interest in how this herd is doing.

01-Sep-17
Canada or Alaska Barren Ground?

01-Sep-17
Anyone have any experience with Ganglers?

01-Sep-17
CENTRAL Barren Ground. Alaska is Barren Ground. Manitoba is CENTRAL Barren Ground.

01-Sep-17
Do you mean Central Canada Barren Ground? I do think there is just a Central Barren Ground but I could be wrong.

01-Sep-17
Central Canadian Barren Ground Caribou and Central Barren Ground Caribou are the same sub-species. Barren Ground, Central Barren Ground, Woodland, Mountain, and Quebec Labrador are the five sub-species.

01-Sep-17
Thank you bigeasygator...Apparently I was having problems conveying...

• Sitka Gear