carcus 01-Sep-17
ELKMAN 01-Sep-17
olebuck 01-Sep-17
Prime1 01-Sep-17
Rutin buck 03-Sep-17
Cajunarcher 03-Sep-17
StickFlicker 03-Sep-17
01-Sep-17
Not starting a broadhead debate...but just seeing if anyone thinks there is a performance difference in the two. Ive shot several deer with Rage, but never tried the hypodermic. Looks slimmer, maybe better penetration? Thanks

01-Sep-17
it is slimmer and penetrates better

01-Sep-17
P... is for penetration and it works.

01-Sep-17
I would say they are even when it comes to penetration due to the steeper blade angle on the Hypodermic.

01-Sep-17
even better is the hypodermic +p

01-Sep-17
Yes the +P is the way to go for penetration.

01-Sep-17
I dont' shoot rage, but they are a good broadhead.

the new Trypan is a really nice broadhead - heavier blades and great Titanium Tip.

i would choose the Rage 125 hypo +P if It were me.

01-Sep-17

Prime1's embedded Photo
Prime1's embedded Photo
Big hole. Awesome blood trail but like the one's before still a one and done.

03-Sep-17
Switched to the hypodermic last year and they performed the same as the regular rage which I've been shooting for years

03-Sep-17
Hypodermics penetrate great but are the weakest rages they make. Seen 8 to 10 break at set screw on ferrule . Original rage or the rage extremes are way tougher head from my experiences

03-Sep-17
I shot the original Rage for years, switched to the Hypodermic a few years ago. The blade retention system on the Hypodermic is MUCH better, and I've had very good luck with them. I've shot a 6 point elk, Desert Bighorn, 350 pound plus mule deer and some others with the Hypodermic, and it has performed very well on all of them.

• Sitka Gear