EmbryOklahoma 09-Sep-17
Jack Harris 11-Sep-17
EmbryOklahoma 11-Sep-17
Jack Harris 12-Sep-17
EmbryO-klahoma 12-Sep-17
deserthunter 12-Sep-17
EmbryOklahoma 15-Sep-17
07-Sep-17
Just kidding... stirring the hornets nest. :)

07-Sep-17
Not legit without a photo of a rock wall... or a boot pic.

07-Sep-17
I'd actually read that one.

07-Sep-17
Well executed burn, sir.

07-Sep-17
I think the CT live hunts should include the disclaimer that no animals were harmed during this live hunt.

07-Sep-17
Embry, i got all excited and thought you made a "short" trip to hunt.

07-Sep-17
Hmm, don't see the live hunt feature anywhere in the new app......what have you been doing Pat, just sitting and staring at the two giant bucks you killed last year? Actually, I would be doing that.....

Need to brush up on my video embedding and such, not sure I remember how.

07-Sep-17
LOL, well done sir…

07-Sep-17
Hahahahaha!!!

I was actually looking forward to seeing an Okie in the CT woods.

07-Sep-17
I was already laughing before I opened!

07-Sep-17
Saw this post and recognized the original poster. Really didn't want to open it because I recognized the poster. But did anyway

07-Sep-17
Guys complain about the Live Hunts, especially about those from CT, but obviously, they keep reading them. If they didn't, Pat wouldn't be bringing them back.

You will have to wait until 9/15 for a real CT Live Hunt, but I'll tell the guys you are all looking forward to it.

It's all about the clicks.

07-Sep-17
Well played, Nedly... well played! lol

Brotsky... "I think the CT live hunts should include the disclaimer that no animals were harmed during this live hunt" Don't forget the yearly kellyharris thread. :)

Ace... it's about the clicks, yes. The amount doesn't matter. Don't worry about telling them either, they know. :)

07-Sep-17
You must be in the bath room at work!

07-Sep-17
"You must be in the bath room at work!" You must have used spellcheck.

07-Sep-17
Every one wants to be a English professor.... Fricken girls!

07-Sep-17
You bastage you! I was duped shoulda known!

07-Sep-17
Nicely played EmbryO!

07-Sep-17
Every class needs a clown

07-Sep-17
Oh I am gonna post a hunt now ??

07-Sep-17
Come on Embry don't leave us hanging. How was the action today?

07-Sep-17
Funny stuff! I think the CT disclaimer ought to read "No animals were SEEN or harmed in this live hunt"

07-Sep-17
Well, Greg... today was kind of slow. I walked across the street and got in my stand about 4:30. Within 20 minutes, I had action! Two joggers came by just before 5 pm. Then a guy on mountain bike took his sweet time going through. Wouldn't you know it, he stopped and took a whiz 30 yards away. I'm just glad he faced the other direction, sheww! The rest of the evening was uneventful. I could hear some people yelling in their garage saying something about "f--k Tom Brady". Guess they were watching TNF or they were Falcons fans.

Hopefully tomorrow is better. Peace out.

07-Sep-17
I just hope you're not using Rages.

08-Sep-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Back in the stand this morning. Neighbors dogs are running around everywhere. I don't see this day being much better than yesterday. I guess everyone is still on vacation around here. Geezzzz

08-Sep-17
Ah ha... this is shaping up to be for real.

08-Sep-17
Nice socks :)

08-Sep-17
Yea, I'm going for comfort over looks these days, Dale. My feet are nice and dry, even after the grueling 110 yard walk from my truck. :)

08-Sep-17
Wow 110 yards! You must of had to take the long way in! If you get one on the ground give me a shout and I'll be up there in a week or so to help you drag it out.

08-Sep-17
What the view to your North?

08-Sep-17

Here's the view back to the north, Adam. I'm hoping they walk up the concrete canal and close to my setup. Speaking of canals... I did date a gal from West Hartford back when I was in the Navy. I like CT.

Greg... thanks, looks like I could be using your help, soon. Hoping you can expedite your travel although.

08-Sep-17
This is the most entertaining live hunt that's ever come out of (not)CT.

08-Sep-17
It's actually the most entertaining live hunt ever

08-Sep-17
Good luck! Might be a bitch draggin it over that barbed wire!

08-Sep-17

Butternut40's embedded Photo
Butternut40's embedded Photo

08-Sep-17
Glad to see the live hunts are starting to fire back up. This one could turn out to be a good one... ;)

08-Sep-17

08-Sep-17

Hmmm... ?
Hmmm... ?
I think it might have happened... give me a second folks.
I think it might have happened... give me a second folks.
We might have something dead on the ground. This turned good in a hurry. Connecticut is awesome. Bet you guys don't know you had pigs, huh?

08-Sep-17

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo
Better get em while you can!

08-Sep-17
The hunt in CT was cut short due to street closings and my suburban deer spot was too far of a walk any longer. So... I flew back and went to my land in SE Oklahoma. Mainly to check cameras and hang a couple stands.

On my way in to get a camera I ran into some pigs, I was unarmed. I made it back to the truck where my trusty recurve was sitting. I had only field tips in my quiver for practicing. Fortunately, I had a nice sharp snuffer with me as well. I spun it on and off I went....

After getting back to where I spotted the pigs, I realized they had gone up the creek and all but disappeared. I moved in the direction they had headed and within 20 yards, I saw them. This pig was coming up out of the creek bank and walking straight at me. At 5 or less yards, I drew, anchored, and slammed one home. She went maybe 15 yards and expired, quick!

This hunt started out as a fictional CT hunt and turned into reality hunt in Oklahoma. Glad I brought my bow. :)

Have a great weekend!

08-Sep-17
Awesome. Shoot them all.

08-Sep-17
Ha you have the last laugh Embry nice tender little piggy!

08-Sep-17
Don't forget us Ct boys Pat

08-Sep-17
Embry you forgot to ask the followers what we think she will score or was she a shooter?

We gotta keep this thing real.

08-Sep-17
LMAO. For sure one of the best live hunt from (not) CT.

Hey, I did shoot one on an opening day live hunt. Can't wait to start on 9/15. Everyone in CT keeps asking. We'll bring you y'all alone for the ride.

09-Sep-17
Nice. I can be there in like two days to help trail that beast. You know "when in doubt back out". As in like I doubt I can get that critter taken care of before dinner so I'll just leave it until tomorrow!

09-Sep-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Suuuuuure, you guys make merry of our live hunts but i assure you we're some of the most well rested hunters in the woods....lol

09-Sep-17
Embry,

Next questions: Why didn't you use a Rage? Will she make book? How are you going to mount your trophy? Are you building a new trophy room to accommodate the mount?

These are things we need to know that you did not provide info about.

09-Sep-17
Simon... I got it taken care of, no problem brother. Save your energy. :)

Notme... get that rest in man. I love the season because I do get valuable rest as well. Good luck this season!

Buffalo... well, since I've killed much bigger swine, this was just a meat kill. I think she will score small on the score scale. Good on the eating scale. :)

Good luck to everyone this season and thanks for letting me have my fun. I hope you kill your biggest deer ever or the one that means the most! Peace... :)

11-Sep-17
I haven't logged in here in a while and this is the first post I read? I will get you Embry - someday, I will get you!

11-Sep-17
Well, Jack... at least you read a thread with some humor (I think?) and even a kill. :)

12-Sep-17
It was good Rick. Too bad there was no "singing in the Truck" video to go with it. :)

12-Sep-17
Yea... I'll keep that clear of bowsite, Jack. :)

12-Sep-17
Are those Scent Loc sneakers ?

15-Sep-17
Wally... I apologize for not getting back to you. Yes those are not scent loc, but they work well in a pinch.

Dale... how did I miss your awesome photo you took of me. That buck haunts me! Oh man... that damn barbed wire.

Anyhoo, now that the CT hunts are going strong. I'm just glad I was the first to actually kill something. Makes me proud. Even if I was in Oklahoma and it was a pig. :)

• Sitka Gear