milnrick 09-Sep-17
LBshooter 09-Sep-17
LBshooter 09-Sep-17
hitmanonmac 10-Sep-17
Shawn 10-Sep-17
09-Sep-17
Score Me
Score Me
Looking for an age more than a score on this deer, but score is fun too. I know he won't score well, but he is one of my main targets as he was a bully last year!

09-Sep-17

hitmanatgym's embedded Photo
hitmanatgym's embedded Photo
Here is another photo of him last year! We have several photo's of him chasing or fighting off other bucks! Within a month of him taking up residence in our river bottom section, we never got a photo of another mature buck down there.

09-Sep-17

09-Sep-17
5 1/2 (this season)..would be my guess. The second pic of him sparring shows a well developed chest and neck. Hope you get him before he breaks anything.

09-Sep-17
Sounds like he's just the dominate guck in the area, I guess you could call him a bullie. I'd guess he's in the 3.5 years maybe 4.

09-Sep-17
Sounds like he's just the dominate guck in the area, I guess you could call him a bullie. I'd guess he's in the 3.5 years maybe 4.

10-Sep-17

hitmanonmac's embedded Photo
hitmanonmac's embedded Photo
I believe he is 4 1/2 or 5 1/2. This is the best photo we have of him last year that shows size anyway. Thanks for the opinions and keep them coming. I am new at trying to age deer as I never really cared about age just antler size. Now I am more interested in killing older bucks. I would love to hear more about why you think they are a certain age.

10-Sep-17
I would say at least 5.5 this year, He has that sway to his back, the sagging belly and heavy through the shoulder and neck. Shawn

• Sitka Gear