jordanathome 11-Sep-17
sitO 11-Sep-17
Ucsdryder 11-Sep-17
oldgoat 11-Sep-17
fubar racin 11-Sep-17
donnybowhunter 11-Sep-17
oldgoat 11-Sep-17
11-Sep-17
This is the rainiest season I've seen since I started hunting Colorado in 2007! Not the one time flooding rains like in 2013 I think it was but the everyday1-5hr type. I've really invested in high end gear the last couple of years but never bothered upping the ante on rain gear because it mostly just gets worn for warmth versus actual rain, but I think high end rain jacket is next on my gear list. Don't know if the whole state is like that, but sure know my unit is!

11-Sep-17
Super hot and dry in my unit this entire weekend. Had one small spat of rain that lasted about 10 minutes then gone! North central Co.

11-Sep-17
Rain? Rain gear? Not where I've been at. Hot & Dryer than a popcorn fart for the past 3 weeks. Streams are threads of water.

N Central Colorado

11-Sep-17
I've gotten snowed on twice so far and rain just about every trip scouting/hunting bighorns this fall. I'd play it safe and bring your best raingear if you are heading to Colo!

11-Sep-17
Showing a good chance of some rain almost every day next week where we hunt.

11-Sep-17
I hope it rains like hell Wed and Thur this week then goes to a mild all-day rain the entire weekend. I'd really like to get a buck this year and my deer area was ridiculously dry when I hunted it on the opener. If I could stalk without sounding like I'm walking on bubble wrap I'd have a much better chance!

So far I haven't seen any rain this hunting season. :(

11-Sep-17
Forecast this week has flipped to wet and cooler....finally....of course my vaca is over.

11-Sep-17
I just spent a week in the NW corner and it was the hottest driest year I can remember...packed my good rainwear everyday for nothin lol

11-Sep-17
Raingear? You planning on jumping in the creek? I'll say the amount of grass is unbelievable, but the last 3 weeks have been dry dry dry.

11-Sep-17
Just goes to show how varied the weather can be in this state in the same time period.

11-Sep-17
Rained a bit fri sat and sunday in red feather it was nice!

11-Sep-17
last year it was rain and fog for a week straight.. this year has been above normal hot and dry..south central part of the state

11-Sep-17
yeah Donny, we had exact opposite of you in northern Colorado last year, hottest I've ever been for basically whole month of September, one nice rain the very last week and then hot again next day!

• Sitka Gear