wildan 18-Sep-17
UltimatePred 25-Sep-17
IdyllwildArcher 25-Sep-17
Dakota 25-Sep-17
13-Sep-17

UltimatePred's embedded Photo

UltimatePred's Link
We would like to "poll the audience". What species of bow-mounted decoy would you like to see next? We just rolled out with our Mt. Goat Stalker Decoy, and he was number 11. He joins our elk, mule deer, antelope, whitetail, "MerRio" turkey, Eastern turkey, domestic cow, hog, coyote, and moose.

13-Sep-17
While I would bet it's a small market, a bighorn ewe would be a good addition

13-Sep-17
I think that a caribou might work.

13-Sep-17
Caribou would be deadly!

13-Sep-17
How about a decoy that looks like a 55 gallon barrel for Bear Hunting?

13-Sep-17
A decoy for looters.

13-Sep-17
I was thinking caribou would be deadly as well

13-Sep-17
Can the caribou be done and shipped to BC within the next two weeks!? lol

I'll just keep using the Moose until then.

13-Sep-17
Grizzly? What could go wrong? :)

13-Sep-17
Sow ^^^^^^^^ ? That could get rough ! :-)

14-Sep-17
Lance..... I really like my cow elk bow decoy. Worked great on the 6x6 I missed. He'd look right at me from 45 yards (I thought he was at 60.....left rangefinder on the ground 50 yards back when I heard him coming to my cow calls) and he continued to drink from the pond then munch on a willow broadside with no concern for my presence. Wish I'd connected so I had a pic of him with your decoy on my bow........

14-Sep-17
No animal, just make one in a regional camo pattern with small squares of velcro around the outside for swapping a different camo patterns on and off for season changes and habitat changes. The Small Velcro squares around the OD also would useful for attaching twigs and or leaves to the front for real 3-D effect. Sell the base unit and the option to purchase among dozens of different camo patterns to overlay on the base unit. In lieu of royalty check send product!

14-Sep-17
Carp.

14-Sep-17

jordanathome's embedded Photo
jordanathome's embedded Photo

14-Sep-17
How about an elk rump or quartering away with NO eyes. I'd be interested in that.

15-Sep-17
Well, you guys are in luck. The two main ones you have mentioned (bighorn and caribou) are on our short list. Unfortunately, Ambush it won't be in two weeks......lol.

15-Sep-17
Peco, a looter decoy is a little further down the list....ha.

Drycreek & Brotsky, you can't imagine how many times we get asked for bear decoys. I can assure you, those are not on the list.....lol.

15-Sep-17

Hey Ace, how about we just fix you up a barrel like a rodeo clown?!? haha

Jordanathome, we may not have a big foot decoy, but he sure likes our decoys!

15-Sep-17
Huntcell, we have a few tricks up our sleeve right now that I most certainly think you will like. I love everything you said and think it's a wonderful idea. There's only one dilemma and that's the various camo patterns. I would ABSOLUTELY love to do that. Unfortunately, camo companies force you to sign licensing agreements and purchase ridiculous volumes of fabric at a time. The minimum order qualities per pattern have been huge with any companies we have dealt with.

15-Sep-17
Javelina would probably work great!

15-Sep-17
Why would you worry about licensing designer camo?? Most of them just blob out anyway.

A few big blocks of color, a coupla jagged lines, and you'd be good to go. Or if you really have your heart set on an existing pattern, you could check with one of the smaller players like Predator or ASAT.

But I would approach it from the perspective that your job is to find something that works between about 35 yards out to maybe twice that. Farther out is less critical, and closer in you're as close as you need to get. The bulk of the designer patterns are most effective at indoor distances.... because that's where people buy it.

I do like the cow's butt idea. Nothin' drives the boys crazy like a girl who's hard to get!

18-Sep-17
GF, we could care less about designer camo. We just like what camo looks/works best. Unfortunately, the price would be driven up if we created our own camo due to the great expense of sublimation at smaller quantities. Another unfortunate element is that what I stated in my previous comment was actually with many smaller companies. It's one of those catch 22's. If anyone has inside contacts with a camo company that you think would be a great fit, I'm always open to visiting with options.

18-Sep-17

AZBugler, I don't believe javelina will be in our future. However, several of our customers have used their mule deer decoys to help harvest javelina!

18-Sep-17
A quartering to antelope buck...

18-Sep-17
How about "gillie suit" type camo;pretty universal.

25-Sep-17
Thank you for the suggestions Hoot and Wildan. I like them both.

25-Sep-17
I was going to email you to make this suggestion, but what you really need to make is a summer-coat mule deer/blacktail decoy. The mule deer you have is a winter coat and it looks so much different than the summer deer that so many of us hunt.

25-Sep-17
I would like to see a hay bale.

• Sitka Gear