wild1 16-Sep-17
Mark Watkins 16-Sep-17
Forest bows 16-Sep-17
glidingindian 16-Sep-17
T Mac 16-Sep-17
15-Sep-17
Oh baby!!

15-Sep-17
Awesome way to head into the weekend! Congrats Jake!

15-Sep-17
Can't wait to hear about this one. Way to go Jake!

15-Sep-17
Pat...What sheep species was he hunting? and where?

15-Sep-17
Looking forward to the story and photos. Congrats to Jake!

15-Sep-17
Something's up:)

15-Sep-17
WAY TO GO Jake!!! Let's hear it, and see it!

15-Sep-17
Cool...

15-Sep-17
B S

15-Sep-17
what Ned said X2!

15-Sep-17
I may have fallen for this one...Considering the individuals involved, I'm more apt now to believe Charlie, Mad Trapper and Ned.

15-Sep-17
Jake is on a live hunt in Conn with EmbryO !

15-Sep-17
It isn't April Fool Day somewhere is it?

15-Sep-17
Why am I starting to get the feeling that tall rubber boots and a domestic sheep with a scared look on it's face are in play here? :)

15-Sep-17
I hope lipstick wasn't involved!

15-Sep-17
A baaaaaaaaa-d feeling about this........

15-Sep-17
Maybe he bought one? For whatever reason??

15-Sep-17
Brotsky, evil minds think alike ! That was perzactly my first thought after seeing the interaction between those two.

15-Sep-17
I'm gonna guess he got himself a Ram. Probably with a V8.

16-Sep-17
So....earlier this week, I offer to drive 1.5 hours out of my way (one way) to check on a mobile Moultrie camera for Pat. He's going to send me some alkaline batteries and SD cards. I offered to drive 79 miles (each way) through rural Pa to then climb a pretty damn steep hill for 15-20 minutes, to make it to the foodplot where the camera is located. I offered to do this, because this is what you do for a friend. This year will mark the ninth year that I hunted in Kansas with Pat, and the camp humor and abuse is simply outstanding. I knew I was in deep sh!t when I got TWO boxes from Amazon today....one was full of batteries and SD cards, as expected. However, I had also recently ordered an SD card reader, and I was psyched that it arrived early. I open the box, and know instantly that it is NOT a card reader......apparently, Pat is a gold member of the Lions Den Adult Store (after all, LOOK at the title of his most recent Feature....Stop Exposing Yourself...c'mon man!!)....because the package contained "The Original Love Ewe.....The Inflatable Love Sheep. So, of course, I did what any ball breaking redneck would do.....I looked up the CEO of the Lincoln Financial Group online, and I will send it to him (Pat's boss).....telling him that I couldn't possibly accept such a gift, and he should dispense of the accessory as he best sees fit. My guess is that Pat is the DungeonMaster for the companies swingers, and this will be added to their collection. BTW, Obewon Lefemine....I will send it COD.... Then on second thought, maybe I will drive to the foodplot, and install the batteries and SD card per my offer, and then stake down the ewe about 20 yards in front of Pat's stand........since it is on top of a hill, I imagine that the high winds will flop that crazy piece of plastic all over the place until it is removed.....sure hope it doesn't affect the hunting quality of the foodplot......

I sure hope that Pat tags out early in Kansas this year, because if he doesn't, he's gonna get awful tired trying to sleep with one eye open for the duration of the hunt....LMAO!! Well done, my friend.......just remember what dish is best served cold......

BTW, I've enrolled you as a member of GSCO.....and being the friend that you are, I sent them a photo (photoshopped?, no way) of you with your first sheep ever.... Ovis dalli polystyrene....I believe.....

16-Sep-17
Funny!

16-Sep-17
Be careful with the cigarettes when you're done, Jake!

16-Sep-17
My first concern was that Pat wouldn't own up to it, and then I was going to have to try to figure out who the smart ass was that sent it.......after he owned up to it, the "return fire" is standard issue...... On a serious note, though, I got banged up a little bit in a car accident a couple weeks ago....and my biggest fears were that my local deer bowhunting and my Kansas bowhunt might be jeopardized. I'll be 61 next month, and I don't know how many more seasons I get to go afield.....but I DO know that I treasure every single one of them, and take none of them for granted.

16-Sep-17
"got banged up a little bit in a car accident a couple weeks ago"

Wow. Careful man....... I'd imagine an inflatable sheep might have been handy about then.... you know.... kind of an air bag..... could have been real baaaaaaaaa... I mean... worse.....

Honestly Jake, very true... you never know what life has in store down the road so to speak. Guy shoots charging polar bears with sharp sticks and comes out on top....... gets whacked and killed driving home from the airport due to statistical timing and a glitch in human error....... life is truly a roll of the dice...... every.... single.... day.....

but then.....there's always the sheep....... =D

16-Sep-17
No pics of the "love ewe"? Come on, man! :)

16-Sep-17
Who would have ever thought Jake would complete an even quicker "Sheep Slam"? Lol

16-Sep-17
Ewe gotta be kidding me!!

16-Sep-17
Your so baaaad!

16-Sep-17
The getting into sheep shape and equipment list at the next convention should be interesting :)

John

16-Sep-17

glidingindian's embedded Photo
glidingindian's embedded Photo
Jake-I feel your pain. - there are sleazy scumbags everywhere in the bow hunting world. try splaining this to your teenage son (Albuquerque airport after elk hunt) when the TSA agent in the Precheck line asks to search your bag, and finds this. Long lines, lots of people, a 16 yo who denies knowing me and says he doesn't speak English. What kind of outfitter would do that ??

And yes , it is a dish best served cold! Albert

16-Sep-17
Don't get mad just get even this made my day laugh on Lewis

16-Sep-17
The blow up doll in the luggage trick is PRICELESS

16-Sep-17
Jake you weren't distracted in anyway by said Ewe when you had your accident were you ? I under stand as you get older you have a shortness of breathe when trying to inflate things.

16-Sep-17
Wally, I just got the shipment from Pat yesterday, The accident was almost two weeks ago, so the timing was close, "butt" not quite right.....however, the truck that hit me was a Dodge RAMcharger....LMAO!!!

16-Sep-17
Get well soon Jake

16-Sep-17
Gonna be interesting to see how this turns out. Better hang on I think its about to get wooly.

16-Sep-17
Pat, Your CEO just called.....he wants your key to the executive washroom back.....his apology was pretty sheepish....I am thinking about transferring my investments elsewhere...after all, apparently there's mutton you won't do for a laugh!

16-Sep-17
I'm tired as hell, been deer farming the last two days. This thread (and a margarita) has me feeling almost human again ! Priceless !!!

16-Sep-17
From Golden hotshot to blow up sheep partner.... these are the days of Jake's life.

16-Sep-17
Did if come with a supply of Astroglide also? Most likely it did. Mine did. Oh wait.. what. Dammit

16-Sep-17
From Golden Horseshoe I mean

16-Sep-17
Outstanding!

No one wonder Jake has been such a big fan of merino wool.

16-Sep-17
I have a feeling the Kansas hunt will be "extra entertaining" this year!

Mark

16-Sep-17
Sheep slam!!! Lol!

16-Sep-17
Damn , you guys are good!

16-Sep-17
Good stuff! Look forward to Kansas hunt.

• Sitka Gear