BOX CALL 22-Sep-17
Inshart 22-Sep-17
PECO 23-Sep-17
Mule Power 23-Sep-17
PECO 23-Sep-17
Grubby 23-Sep-17
rattles33 25-Sep-17
18-Sep-17
I placed an order on the 7th of this month and received an email indicating that it was assigned for delivery. 11 days later it still hasn't been shipped and the phone number on their website is disconnected. Anybody know what's going on?

18-Sep-17
It's it shipping from Kenya?

18-Sep-17
They were sold again.

18-Sep-17
They're headquartered in Washington but it doesn't seem like they're shipping from anywhere right now. 11 days and my package hasn't even left their facility according to the tracking.

18-Sep-17
Any idea who the new ownership is or how I can get ahold of them?

18-Sep-17
ttt

18-Sep-17
Fortunately i did not order a bow. Just a bunch of nocks and a shooting glove but they're items exclusively made by martin as far as i know so it's still a bummer

19-Sep-17
It was on their Facebook page, joes sports or something.

19-Sep-17
One of my all-time favorite Bows was a Martin cougar magnum I loved that bow,

72 lbs 35% letoff was smooth as butter

19-Sep-17
Check Lancaster Archery. I'd be surprised if they don't have it in stock.

19-Sep-17
Martin use to be a great business and they made my all time favorite bow (09 Rytera Alien X). However they went downhill fast, had a fire , sold , went down the crapper more, and sold again.

21-Sep-17
I had a great interaction with them for a warranty last year. I would love to pull the trigger on a bow from them again but this is what has me thinking no.

22-Sep-17
Cougar magnum was my favorite bow I have ever owned. 68 lbs and 50 percent hold off. Heavy as heck but quiet and accurate as could be. Many a deer fell to that bow.

22-Sep-17
Got the cougar 11,and a cougar magnum with energy wheels.great old school bows.

22-Sep-17
Agree, Cougar Magnum, by far the best shooting bow I've ever owned.

23-Sep-17
My wife shoots a Leopard, nice bow, she has killed a few mule deer with it.

23-Sep-17
They should have kept Laura Francese as their model and they'd still be doing fine. :-)

23-Sep-17
^^^^ What Joe said!

23-Sep-17
Is she out of work? I just happen to be hiring

25-Sep-17
I had a great warranty experience with them just within the last month. Yes it took some back and forth but ultimately they replaced my 2012 bengal pro which had a bent cam, with a new 2016 impulse 33--msrp several hundred more than I paid for the bengal. No doubt the fire which destroyed much of older parts inventory wreeked havoc on them, but I have nothing but a positive experience. Would hate to see them go under....damn competitive business these days with many great bows being produced.

• Sitka Gear