jordanathome 21-Sep-17
Quinn @work 21-Sep-17
Deertick 21-Sep-17
wyobullshooter 21-Sep-17
Glunt@work 21-Sep-17
Kodiak 21-Sep-17
jordanathome 21-Sep-17
21-Sep-17
Temps in my area are going to bottom out near freezing with 80-100% chance of rain/snow. Reminds me of last year's closer in 25 when I arrived to 5" of snow on the ground then it snowed another foot overnight into Saturday. Bring your thermals and rain gear boys and girls!

21-Sep-17

jordanathome's embedded Photo
jordanathome's embedded Photo

21-Sep-17
Good luck Jordan! Hope you kill one.

21-Sep-17
Setting up camp on Saturday in WY ... going to be wet for sure, but next week is looking better. (I hate the rain)

21-Sep-17

wyobullshooter's embedded Photo
wyobullshooter's embedded Photo
This is what we woke up to yesterday morning in southern WY. To answer the question before it's asked...yes it sucked!!!

21-Sep-17
I love bowhunting elk in the snow. My area has been oddly slow and I have been tossing around moving for the last weekend or sticking it out. Decided to stick it out due to getting to spend time with some buddies. I'll take a weather change and the possibility it shakes things up with elk and people movement. Since its been slow, it can't hurt.

21-Sep-17
Looks miserable. I've only been snowed on badly while elk hunting one time, September 3, 2001 in SW Montana. A date that will live on in infamy...lol.

21-Sep-17
I like AFTER the snow storm when the elk start moving and you can see tracks. Last year it just kept snowing. Went out and ran a loop through a good area, no tracks other than another hunter who was doing the same thing, and within 1/2 hour my tracks were almost filled up to where you could not tell I had passed before. That sucked.

• Sitka Gear