HighLife 22-Sep-17
Bowfreak 23-Sep-17
Scotty 23-Sep-17
Bowfreak 23-Sep-17
TREESTANDWOLF 23-Sep-17
Scotty 23-Sep-17
PECO 24-Sep-17
22-Sep-17
Seems like reviews say flight, sharpness, toughness and craftsmanship are top notch and the high price doesn't seem so high all things considered. Thoughts?

22-Sep-17
Went over all that last month, or earlier this month.

22-Sep-17
Ok MDW. We have also discussed expanadables vs fixed since the inception of this website. I'm just trying to see who has opinions and who may have just shot an elk with one.

22-Sep-17
I like them. They are tough and will last a lifetime. All the critters I hit with them died quick. Granted the shots were good

22-Sep-17
they unfortunely for them are not one of my sponsors

23-Sep-17
How do they fly compared to Ramcats Ermine?

23-Sep-17

Scotty's embedded Photo
Scotty's embedded Photo
In my opinion they are fantastic. I purchased the 125's. I took one of the heads and shot it into a Reinhardt target somewhere between 50 and 100 times. It was still amazingly sharp. All I did was strop it on leather and it was shaving hair again. I used the same head to kill my elk this year

23-Sep-17
That's a stud! Congrats.

23-Sep-17
They are at the business end of my arrow.

Yes pricy, I drank the kool Aid but they are made extremely well and fly great.

23-Sep-17
I shot that bull and have never in my lifetime have seen such a blood trail. I am colored blind and normally need help tracking. Not on this one. I tracked him to where he laid. I am talking puddles.

24-Sep-17
I'll be the first nay sayer. Too expensive for me, and true if you don't loose them they will last a lifetime, but so will many other broadheads, time proven broadheads, at a fraction of the price. I'm not telling anyone how to spend their own money, and I am happy for those who use them and are successful.

• Sitka Gear