Rut Nut 26-Sep-17
Fuzzy 26-Sep-17
t-roy 26-Sep-17
Fuzzy 26-Sep-17
Rut Nut 27-Sep-17
eddie c 28-Sep-17
t-roy 28-Sep-17
25-Sep-17
First time using these nocks. Shot a doe on Fri and blood got inside the nock. Just wondered if there is a preferred method for getting it out. Hydrogen Peroxide? Soak in alcohol? Soak in soapy water? Anything to avoid that could interfere with proper function?

25-Sep-17
I think I tried all that you mentioned as well as using a toothpick and compressed air. Never could really get enough out to make them work like new again. Will be following to see if someone else has a better way. Switched to Clean Shot nocks because of this issue.

25-Sep-17
I started putting tape over the hole with the ones I still have.

25-Sep-17
Hydrogen peroxide after the shot or plug the hole with soap, food grade silicone lubricant, or string wax before shooting.

25-Sep-17
Ah, that's a great idea! I will plug the holes. Thanks guys!

25-Sep-17
String wax works great to seal the hole, pre-shot of course.

25-Sep-17
Perfect, my Mule Deer nock has blood. I'll try this

26-Sep-17
I tried the Hydrogen Peroxide last night, but I think it was old. No bubbling/fizzing. I stopped this morning and picked up some fresh stuff. Will try it tonight.

26-Sep-17
the REAL trick is (I hear) getting it out of turnips...

26-Sep-17
Don’t give up your day job, Fuzzy ;-)

26-Sep-17
lol

27-Sep-17
Well, even with new hydrogen peroxide, I could not get all the blood out. Gonna make that my 3rd arrow. I plugged up the holes on the 2 good nocks. Think it's gonna work great! Will see if I use these 2 this year. If so, I'll buy a new pack. If not, will wait til next year to buy them.

28-Sep-17
I have one I accidently left burning and it ran down. I use it as my practice arrow nock so I don't have to worry about it coming on or having to turn it off

28-Sep-17
Eddie c X2.

I have a few that either quit working, or got blood inside of them. They go on my practice arrows.

• Sitka Gear