bowonly 19-Oct-17
Allan Cilliers 20-Oct-17
29-Sep-17

Allan Cilliers's embedded Photo
Eland bull with females
Eland bull with females

Allan Cilliers's Link
Allan Cilliers Hunting Safaris has again donated a 10 day bow hunt to Safari Club International. This will be on auction at the convention 1 Jan to 3 Feb 2018. This will be a great opportunity to hunt for exceptional trophy animals. Trophy animals included on auction is, Blue wildebeest, Burchelli zebra, Eland, Kudu, Gemsbok and Steenbuck.

30-Sep-17

Spiral Horn's Link
Link did not work - this one should.

Although I've never personally hunted with Allan, I know a number of folks who have. Everyone gave very high praise of the professionalism and quality/quantity of game available. They are also very well set up for bowhunting -- not always the case in Namibia.

30-Sep-17
I hunted with Allan several years ago. He runs a very good outfit. Enjoy!

19-Oct-17
I would just like to add that eland bull ranked number 2 on SCI was bow hunted on Sandveld. We have a eland population of 1200 plus with at least 338 huntable bulls. In the Namibian rankings we have number 1 eland, number 1 Kudu, number 2 Gemsbok. Due to big game hunting commitments else where , this area has not been bow hunted for the past 7 years. There is an abundance of all other sp, not mentioned.

19-Oct-17

bowonly's embedded Photo
Allan took this photo of my good springbok
bowonly's embedded Photo
Allan took this photo of my good springbok
Excellent donation, Allan! Many of these donated hunts do not have the highly sought after trophies like this line-up. Although it has been a while back, I have hunted with Allan. It was a wild and remote camp with quality trophies and well set up for bow hunting. That Namibia trip was special.

20-Oct-17

A few nice Kudu bulls at a waterhole !
A few nice Kudu bulls at a waterhole !
Come see us at SCI Booth number 5198 & 5299
Come see us at SCI Booth number 5198 & 5299
Excellent Gemsbok!