HerdManager 30-Sep-17
HerdManager 30-Sep-17
DaleHajas 30-Sep-17
Ucsdryder 30-Sep-17
stick n string 30-Sep-17
HerdManager 01-Oct-17
30-Sep-17
6:39 AM LIVE from PA*
Up high on a ridge, next to a bedding area. Wind is a little iffy, but should be ok. 45 degrees. Suburban Pittsburgh. Have hunted twice this year and have not seen a deer. Rained last night so everyhi is soaked. Will not hear them coming , and I have limited visibility. Man is it great to be in a tree. We should all feel like we hit the lottery, being able to live in this country with all the freedoms and benefits.

30-Sep-17
Nothing yet. What a beautiful Fall morning!

30-Sep-17
Best of luck today

30-Sep-17

HerdManager's embedded Photo
HerdManager's embedded Photo
Just had doe and fawns hop by at 15 yds. Came from upwind, not sure what spooked them. Fawns are standing at 35 yds.

30-Sep-17
While typing last message, button snuck in from other direction. Hopped away when I turned. First pair of fawns is bedded 40 yds. Can't see doe.

30-Sep-17
Dog on power line 30 yds away. Guess it spooked deer. Gotta love suburban hunting.

30-Sep-17
That doe and two fawns came back. I had the doe at the base of my tree for 10 minutes and couldn't get a good shot. Fawns are bedded 20 yds from me. I lost the doe. Not sure where she is.

30-Sep-17
Out. Had a doe fawn 5 yds from my tree as I lowered my gear. She about turned inside out. Awesome day in the tree.

30-Sep-17
:)

30-Sep-17
Did the fawn have spots?

30-Sep-17
Ucs, i just had a button buck walk under me, someone bumped him from somewheres. All he had left were the row closest to his spine on each side and and they were so faint, they were visible only by binos at 10 yards.

01-Oct-17
Fawns didn't have spots, but that didn't factor into my decision to not shoot them.

• Sitka Gear