foxwillkill 02-Oct-17
INbowdude 02-Oct-17
PECO 02-Oct-17
foxwillkill 03-Oct-17
Will tell 03-Oct-17
01-Oct-17

INbowdude's embedded Photo
My first archery turkey in Indiana. Not the biggest or best but my first. No decoys, no calls, just the right place at the right time. Actually had to blood-trail the turkey to a ditch and dive in to finish it off. Misjudged the distance and shot low. Rage hypodermic damn near cut off both legs. I got lucky.

01-Oct-17
Congrats Mike!!!!

Always carry a fall turkey tag in my pocket!

Mark

01-Oct-17
Congrats on some good eating ! Man, I had that opportunity for 18 years each fall. That's about all I miss about not having a place to hunt in turkey country anymore. I usually killed two each fall, hens mostly, and saved two tags for spring. Once I killed my first with a bow, I never picked up a shotgun again. I really miss turkey hunting !

01-Oct-17
I got a small hen this fall, I thought it would be tender and juicy........... It was tougher than the Tom I got last fall..

01-Oct-17
I got a small hen this fall, I thought it would be tender and juicy........... It was tougher than the Tom I got last fall..

01-Oct-17
I grilled the tenders for lunch, had most of 1 breast for dinner. Cooked the white meat in a cooking bag and the dark meat went into a crockpot. Legs and wings were tougher than I expected but the rest was nice and tender.

01-Oct-17
Congrats on your first bow killed bird!

Mark W x2. Picked up my landowner turkey tag along with all my archery deer tags today.

02-Oct-17
Way to go. I'm taking a granddaughter this afternoon.

02-Oct-17

The Rage Hypodermic almost removed both legs on the bird.

02-Oct-17
Wow that is nasty!

03-Oct-17
Poor crippled bird. They did a job.

03-Oct-17
Those look like a old girlfriends legs. No wonderi quit dating her.lol

• Sitka Gear